Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have more questions, if you have patience, please, help me out !

I thank you already for reading this, even if you do not reply! :thumbup:

Ok, here we go. (A3 Part III questions)

1- Whenever I try to teleport to Hatrel using any of the teleporter NPCs, I receive 3 whisper messages saying freaking japanese stuff and Im not teleported ! How can I go to hatrel using the teleporters? What file do I have to edit ?

2- Do you know how can I remove the level 165 cap of the game?

3- Is it true that you can rebirth on the game after reaching a high level ?

4- What the heck is this "aura" you get on the game? How to get it ?

5- Is there any GOOD way of earning Woonz except selling dropped equips and performing quests?

6- As I could see at least for now, the high grade equips have high reqs to wear them, doesnt that mean that all characters would be just the same by the time they are high leveled ? I mean, what differs a 165 sword warrior from another 165 sword warrior? Miserable vitality/energy points? Passive skills ? Only better equips ? What system does A3 uses to trully differ a character from another?

7- Do you hate when noobs (like me) creates "newbie threads" asking for informations like these?

...well, I think thats it for now! :):

If you are not an A3 experienced player, please do not answer to these questions :p:

I really dont think that "I dont know" "maybe" would help me much ! :tongue:

Thank you once more! Cya later friends ^^

ragezone ownz

Reaction score
1. Your character should be above level 100 to enter Hatrel.
PS: That text shows you the same thing, And Its in Korean Language. Not Chinese or Japanese.

2.At 165 level, reduce the character experience. It will start leveling up from 165 again. Try it out. I doubt this would work in Episode 3 server.

3. You need to make Webpage for rebirths. There is no game feature for this.

4.Aura gives you special strengths. You get it from 161 - 165 :grr:

5. What server are you talking about? Your own server?

6. Level Matters the Most. When you are having a linear game, All the Gamefeatures of A3 Matter.

7. Nevermind

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey cvrdheeraj, thanks for the reply =)

On number 1 question you said I need to be level 100, but I tried with 4 different chars already, and the whisper messages still appear! Warrior level 104, archer 120, mage 108 and holy 118 =/

You also asked on number 5 question if I own a server....yes I do =)

On number 4, when you say special strenghts....can you be more specific if possible? =)

Thanks! =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You need finish Special Quest 2. When finish this quest way to Hartel is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back