Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] A3 Episode IV RaGEZONE Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Let me make it clear to all of you! There is lot of confusion on the forum.
This info i am posting is the best of my knowledge.

You can see lot of talk on 215 and 219 going on! I can say that all this files are originally 205 files that have news maps and creeps implemented. I can find nothing more in this files! I have downloaded and tested all the files but nothing is new in them! Same old Stuff.

A3 Progress in RaGEZONE

We have a good progress in A3 coming up. We have 2 new Zoneservers that are released. The credits go to Yag4mi2k for posting the files for RaGEZONE. I have reuploaded to Filefront to give more download speed!

1. A3 Episode IV Zoneserver
I expect this zoneserver is capable of supporting new skills and support for unique sets. We need to build a client capable of handling this Zone.
I can say that this Baby is too hot and sexy to handle. We need to do enough of server work to get this Baby to rock and roll. Some of the files are missing and hence the Zoneserver doesnt run. Once the Zone is up, you can have more features than the old Episode III Zoneserver

Once again Credit goes to Yag4mi2k for posting initially.

2. A3 Episode II Zoneserver (v.1.45)
This Zoneserver is supposed to support Lotto and Dog Races. I have tested this Zone and when i set the day as "Saturday", i can see some new thing coming up in the Zoneserver Log window. Hence if we can fix up the Lotto and Dog Races, we can load the Pulchir Map on that Zoneserver so that we can have Dog Races in our Server.
This Zone cannot support New skills, hence a player in this zoneserver cannot use new skills. After testing we need to Integrate this Zone into the original episode IV Zoneserver.

We will all work individually and any progress on the above please post in this very own thread. Please dont spam and boast. Any discussion related to this topic are welcome!

Regards,
Dhiru.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Update

I Have got This Files from Zerofj but it is Password protected He said it is 215-219 Files ,It contain A folder Zonedata whiich is Pass protected and many others . Am trying to Find out Its Pass and crack it out .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing to progress we need an id @ forums/bbs of
zerofj.com
kicay.net

if ne1 has method for registration post immidiately
i was going thru da threads found the topics informative but cudnt access ne material
while registering some norton security error is given

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

I Have got This Files from Zerofj but it is Password protected He said it is 215-219 Files ,It contain A folder Zonedata whiich is Pass protected and many others . Am trying to Find out Its Pass and crack it out .

password =

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All

Please,see my problem about Error 208 for NPC Skill
Help me, I don't know this problem

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the main problem
we do not have ep4 skill files for server side
i dont know if we can get it from a client or something
but thats the main problem right now except for the ATZ KEy :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mainzone

It have input for Use and password.

So Sad

Master Summoner
Reaction score
We have got the Zoneserver but.. other server aint supporting it . they also need to be IV

and dunno what the hell to do with that ATZ key!

Fck... Part V was so near

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Update

this rar file is brokwen. at first glance some entire dirs are missing

man im getting really tired of downloading serve files.

@ cvrdheeraj. I love your idea of using the old zoneserver for lotto and dog race, but... does it worth the effort ?

First thing to progress we need an id @ forums/bbs of
zerofj.com
kicay.net

if ne1 has method for registration post immidiately
i was going thru da threads found the topics informative but cudnt access ne material
while registering some norton security error is given

you get that error when you use google translator.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
nevermind, apparently first time I have downloaded it came corrupt.

but ... its just another 202 with the mainserver locked and a part 3 zoneserver. this one gotta be tought

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi All

Please,see my problem about Error 208 for NPC Skill
Help me, I don't know this problem

Thanks

where did you get the zoneserver ? it says it was modified on year 2551. do you have the time machine? :p

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Update

pass=

@all members

I check with ADMIN of zerofj as is the release of files from the server Really 219, with the purchase we will have the right to upgrade Episodio 7, however, I am negotiating the release of (WinLicense) mainserver, pos with a license is Mainserver The function Zonerserver to release the 215 with the ability, and then the server 219 +215 really has something special in EXE, but still missing files really like Tower of events, and this Lotto ZS.exe, now is the criterion of all I ago appropriate for you ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok good.. i got an id
can find much useful stuff there like a3client for part4client n many things
ne1 who needs an id pm me

Reaction score
@ cvrdheeraj. I love your idea of using the old zoneserver for lotto and dog race, but... does it worth the effort ?

We got 1 problem that the old Zone will not support new skills. That means if you are in Pulchir, you cant use any new skill. We will encounter more problems such as HP, MP and someother values get overload. We can try working on this

If Kicay.net and Zerofj.com are really the source from where TTA3 Got the files, then i am sure the files will work because TTA3 Got everything fine and they got an english client too!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay.
first wee need 2 crack the mainserver in txa3server files
it can be of much help..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yea... Dheeraj man try try to test the files man ! u havent did it yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back