Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] A3 Episode IV RaGEZONE Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm...a lot seems to have happened while i was gone.... :-D
i guess i'll need to do a bit of catching up...but not before 15th of April...busy like shyt till then....
good luck guys...u have my best wishes... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V is the real Peugeot 219, at least mainserver and accountserver such as the V, to cater to South Korea 508 client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey man can u share thoese files please if you have please !

:winky::kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss:

Please

Master Summoner
Reaction score
V is the real Peugeot 219, at least mainserver and accountserver such as the V, to cater to South Korea 508 client

your point ??

yea... Dheeraj man try try to test the files man ! u havent did it yet :(

STOP begging for files and stuff and DO SOMETHING by yourself :p

I have been gathering the tools needed to unpack the mainserver. As soon as I can get my hands on it I will post here any news.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry! I very much hope to share with you, but this is a commercial version, I also bought, I have recently developed in some versions of a lot of good things, and if you want to buy, I can be contacted

Reaction score
Sorry! I very much hope to share with you, but this is a commercial version, I also bought, I have recently developed in some versions of a lot of good things, and if you want to buy, I can be contacted

LOL You wanna have business on RaGEZONE??

How can you prove it to us that you got original files?

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
If he actually bought or stole, he has no right to ca

Master Summoner
Reaction score
When i was playing a3.axa3 790707 helped to to get New skill ! weeee the skills are very coool !

790707 thanks

790707 PLEASE SHARE THE FILES ! PLEASE

Master Summoner
Reaction score

you bougth, ha ? from whom ? that chinesse guy selling a pirated version of the files for money? and you call that *commercial* version ???? thats ironic, indeed. Time is money and Im wasting my time and part of my money here investigating about this game, and I havent seen a Ducking single dollar in return. And its worst than its seems, since
ITS A OLD GAME, so theres no sense in wasting 1 real dollar on it and less to an unkown like you.

I think I will stop investigating on this old game, at least for a while.

edit: I forgot to mention, today I managed to remove the win license from the main server (took me arround 20 minutes to do it), but since one of those chinesse guys are exactly looking for this I wont post for a while.

RM.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Errrr... Whts happening ... are we running after some more in-complete files?? Which will take ages to perfect?? I smell smthing fishy in these files ... :(

~Enjoy~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rudy i think u should pm the file's link 2 me n dheeraj n yag
and lets keep the work secret from the chinese :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i was playing a3.axa3 790707 helped to to get New skill ! weeee the skills are very coool !

790707 thanks

790707 PLEASE SHARE THE FILES ! PLEASE

Frankly, you should test for me is, thank you

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@790707 Is the server down sometimes ??? Now its 9:45 IST

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my MSN:bo9605437@hotmail.com
my web:kicay.net
my yahoo:bo9605437@yahoo.com.cn
my mail:bo9605437@yahoo.com.cn

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so u they kicay.net dude..
i sent u pm regarding those server files

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if he can share the files we can promise we wont share it to others only the current memeber of A3 section will have it ??? how is this Idea . this will ensure that his trade isnt in loss and also we will translate them to english and give you .. It will be more profitable to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back