• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] A3 Episode IV RaGEZONE Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lotto and Dog Races

Now let me make one think clear to all members on Ragezone. I hope you can undestand the level of English that i speak!

Lotto and Dog Races are not part of a Zoneserver!

Lotto and Dog Races are manipulated and carried out in a separate server called "Gaming Server". This server is connected to DB where it stores Lotto and Dog Race data.

Proof??
Check this screenies. Just check the date in the Title Bar. It says "
Gaming Server - 2004 -11-05 Taiwan- Dec...."

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...elease-a3-episode-iv-ragezone-exclusive-2.gif

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/f98/51465d1206021170-release-a3-server-219-1.jpg

And see the title bar of this screenie Zoneserver. It says "May 13 2005"

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachmen...e-zonaserver-withow-id-a3serial-mssql2000.jpg

What does it prove??
The Gaming server is a part of Episode II and Episode III files as it was complied a long time before the Episode III Zoneserver came into being. We dont have it with our set of files. So hence if we need to include these Lotto and Dog Races, we need to have the Gaming Server along with some more DB's

Think People..................................................
If we can grab that Gaming Server and try fixing the New Zoneserver with skills, we can have a new server with Skills and Lotto and Dog Races!

I hope you all catch my point! And please post if you feel my Theory is Correct! Have a close look at the Gaming Server. You can get to know its functions!​

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hmmm .... Right but how can you conclude that the gameing server is of part ll ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dheeraj
Great Point Dude - Good OBservations
I think that your theory is correct...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
considering you english's syntax I'll not be surprised if you tell me you use a translator. either way I think you didnt get the idea of cvrdheeraj fisrt word.

havent checked forum rules but If I were in insanes place I should have deleted your posts and banned your acc.

Not to be on the wrong side of the fence but there is actually no advertisement anywhere, he was asked by a member of ragezone some questions and he gave the answer, advertisement is VERY different...

Also as far as buying them he is telling you the complete truth, it is more than possible to buy the files I have personally contacted Aktoz and asked about the rights to host an "Official" European server on Epi 4/5, the value of this is somewhere in the region of

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the basis of new skills and increase the professional skills, presentation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kovia

So you are recommending us to buy the files?

without condoning the sale and without wanting my account to be banned yes if these files can be proven to be the required Epi 4/5 files and do infact include and do what is claimed and are truely only $900 then I would strongly recommend buying them.

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
The only problem is how to purchase via PayPal or NCB china, also tried to see how to purchase, the problem is pay and receive ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem is how to purchase via PayPal or NCB china, also tried to see how to purchase, the problem is pay and receive ....

yes that is indeed true the only problem is payment and receiving methods, I am sure there must be a pay to upload / download 3rd party webste that it would be possible to use?

Paypal woul be most secure but perhaps a little research is in order

Master Summoner
Reaction score
why do you insist?

yes that is indeed true the only problem is payment and receiving methods, I am sure there must be a pay to upload / download 3rd party webste that it would be possible to use?

Paypal woul be most secure but perhaps a little research is in order

i understand you all love this game, but look arround you. its an OLD game, no longer developed like Lineage 2 or Wow (to name only a few) and no so popular like these two. akaruz is virtually gone and insane seems more interesed in wow than in this game. even Legendary server seems to face a problem with lack of players (at least that what I get from his last emails, begging for players to come back). a3online.jp is gone, and a3india has to gone paid because they would have to shut it down otherwise.

as I said, in the past month I found myself downloading several setup files but I realized it doesnt worth the effort.

how much more time will last this game? or in other words: how much more time will last this ENGINE of the game?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: why do you insist?

i understand you all love this game, but look arround you. its an OLD game, no longer developed like Lineage 2 or Wow (to name only a few) and no so popular like these two. akaruz is virtually gone and insane seems more interesed in wow than in this game. even Legendary server seems to face a problem with lack of players (at least that what I get from his last emails, begging for players to come back). a3online.jp is gone, and a3india has to gone paid because they would have to shut it down otherwise.

as I said, in the past month I found myself downloading several setup files but I realized it doesnt worth the effort.

how much more time will last this game? or in other words: how much more time will last this ENGINE of the game?

A game lasts as long as its community allows it to last to a certian level, as long as things are still being development (which actually in korea they are) then the game can carry on if the people who like to develop for it dont give up.

I am sorry to see Legendary is having troubles but as far as insane goes I am only to happy to see the back of him.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: why do you insist?

A game lasts as long as its community allows it to last to a certian level, as long as things are still being development (which actually in korea they are) then the game can carry on if the people who like to develop for it dont give up.

I am sorry to see Legendary is having troubles but as far as insane goes I am only to happy to see the back of him.

that is also true except for the dev part, I would call it a mere patch. In games like L2, its hard to improve it unless they totally change the client/render enginge (which is also useless from the gameplay point of view and even that is hard to improve since they use the Unreal engine), and if you compare, theres a lots of things A3 should have and it doesnt.

if its not clear enough for you all: if you are considering buying those files my suggestion is JUST DONT DO IT.

Reaction score
Well a game lasts if there are players playing it.
If there should be players, there should be game progress.
If the game development by the company is going on, then only there is game progress.

Reaction score
Download annex which will be offset by a corresponding reduction certain Trend coins. 再就是新人不要一味的只下载,不去作别的,天下没有不劳动就能得到钱的。 Then, the newcomers should not indulge download only and not deviate, the world does not work will not be money.

This is a Quote from Kicay.net. This was posted by the Forum Mod. See how money minded they are bastardds!

This is what makes RaGEZONE different! We people are really luck to have RaGEZONE and such nice people like iNs@nE and Akaruz and all others here who have a motto of helping and not making money!

If we do good, automatically good will happen to us! That is what i beleive!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well a game lasts if there are players playing it.
If there should be players, there should be game progress.
If the game development by the company is going on, then only there is game progress.

let me see if I undestand.

Code:
while( company.develops() ){
   if( players.count > 0 ) {
       progress = true; 
    } else {
       progress = false; 
       break;
    }
}
return void;

is *that* simple? or write your own code to see if I get the idea. :p