Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] A3 Episode IV RaGEZONE Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Coming back to the topic,
The old Zoneservers have inbuilt Lotto and Dog Races. When the Episode II came out, the Lotto and Dog Races were moved to a special server called "Gaming Server", which is not present in the set of files we have. We can use the Old Zoneserver as it is not compatible with the newer Mainserver and Accountserver. If we use the Old Mainserver and Accountserver, the entire client is incompatible!

Check these attachments

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
If we do good, automatically good will happen to us! That is what i beleive

Hmm Wise Boy ...Thats why i like and love you

:p

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
We will work upon this files (Gaming Server)

Reaction score
Oh! I forgot to tell you all!

I and Yag4mi2k are working server files and when finished we will host a good A3 Server. Now this is no ordinary A3 Server! I can guarentee this will be one of the best A3 Server ever to come! Everything is preplanned and we both know what exactly to do and how to proceed! We will also treat it as RaGEZONE A3 Server

Stay Tuned...
There is a small secret which i will not reveal right now. Its only known to Me and Yag4mi2k - A "Translated Secret" i can say!

Back to Topic:
I have tested all sorts of old Zoneservers with Lotto and DogRaces but i dont seem to load into any of them, which i purely beleive is due to the client incompatibility!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I havent read the whole thread but that screenshot of the Zone Server posted up there - aint that the Old Server? 0.o

Reaction score
Ya thats old Zoneserver with Inbuilt Race Derby and Lotto. For new Zoneservers, you get a special server called Gaming Server to handle Race and Lotto!

Check the First Post for New Zoneserver Link!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much is Kicay asking for the whole files?
First thing, do they have the whole files?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Till what Episode and How much are they charging?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
they sayin its server files version 219

for 900$

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. thnx for the info

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
$500 for what exactly? I need to know exactly what are they offering for $500

Reaction score
Update:

Regarding the Episode IV Zoneserver, I have figured out exactly why the Zoneserver is refusing to run! If you check the skill folder in Zonedata, you can find files ST0 to ST3 which have 4 skill tables.

ST0 - Warrior
ST1 - Holy Knight
ST2 - Archer
ST3 - Mage

Similarly you got

HSST0 - Warrior Merc
HSST1 - Holy Knight Merc
HSST2 - Archer Merc
HSST3 - Mage Merc

Since we are using the new Zoneserver with old skill tables, there is a mismatch while running the Zoneserver. Hence we need to first get the new skill files or add them manually all the skills. I am tring to figure out the contents of that file! If you guyz have any info, please post!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got info but no time to actually post it down. Bleh. Temme when you're free one of these days and you can have my work coz you seem to be gettin things done here. What I've started, well you can atleast finish. DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back