Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]1x server files and drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i downloaded and made a server with those files.but the exp rate is high and i want to make it to 1x could any 1 please tell me how to get 1x zonedata files to slow down levelup of players and reset drops to 1x and also all shops have only official items.SM 1 plz tell me wher to get these files!

@work
Reaction score
i downloaded and made a server with those files.but the exp rate is high and i want to make it to 1x could any 1 please tell me how to get 1x zonedata files to slow down levelup of players and reset drops to 1x and also all shops have only official items.SM 1 plz tell me wher to get these files!
First of all u have to make your self a Gm
for that edit the Gm.ini files in Zoneserver and Main server and Account Server
In that files put your ID and put the number 8 in place of any number and put 165 in level after it loin in game
in any cherecter of your Id go to KH mode Put this command @EXPEVENT/10 and the press enter it is done.
Have a nice day........:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back