Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need to know about skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need a help again
can someone explain me how skills, their damage and duration is defined in server side ?

D -> A3server -> Zoneserver -> ZoneData -> skill ->
gives me files with names like :
--
0 |
1 |
2 | ---- NO IDEA
3 |
--
-------
HSST0 |
HSST1 |
HSST2 | ----- Mercenary Passive Skills
HSSt3 |
-------

PsvSkill.dat ----- Passive Skills for character

SkillDelay.dat ----- Skill Delay in using skills
-----
ST0 |
ST1 |
ST2 | ----- Character Skills but don't know about it properly
ST3 |
-----

searched a lot, studies in hex a lot, but could not find out. anyone there to help me ? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/files-skill-duration-236118/

Visit!
download..
compare
study
:eek:tt1:

How did i get that post even when others searched still didn't get?

allready done before your reply .... :thumbup:
figured out, skill damge, duration, elemental damage .... just need to know 1 thing how to identify where is that proper skill ?
found SB 3 with hex string search in ST2 file as 20 03 3C 00 3C 00 3C 00

but couldn't figure out how to identify skill properly without using search option, means is skill number defined in any string ?
means if i need to find to heal skill in ST1 file, how can i identify it ? studied but couldn't figure out this only ....

P.S. if you cant help, don't joke on the ones who are trying to learn it properly, because once even you have been through this stage ....

Last edited:
Reaction score
allready done before your reply .... :thumbup:
figured out, skill damge, duration, elemental damage .... just need to know 1 thing how to identify where is that proper skill ?
found SB 3 with hex string search in ST2 file as 20 03 3C 00 3C 00 3C 00

but couldn't figure out how to identify skill properly without using search option, means is skill number defined in any string ?
means if i need to find to heal skill in ST1 file, how can i identify it ? studied but couldn't figure out this only ....

P.S. if you cant help, don't joke on the ones who are trying to learn it properly, because once even you have been through this stage ....

If u post a problem and solve it urself then atleast post that you already solved it... And if possible also post that how u solved it.. This will help newbies who have the same problem and make the forum clean!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back