Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Starting the Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks for keeping this community up and running. Truly enjoy and appreciate everyone's contribution to this game.

Now to the problem,

7770, 8880, 9990, LoginServer, LoginAgent, ZoneAgent, MainServer, BattleServer, Database (MS SQL 2K12), BDE, etc., Everything is running just fine. I don't see any issues.

I am playing local, so 127.0.0.1 Hex'ed client should open A3 and I should be able to login to the Game. However, when I double click 127.0.0.1 Hex'ed Client, it doesn't do anything. When I copy my client (127.0.0.1 Hex'ed) to A3India folder and try running it, it says, run a3.exe. When I run a3.exe, it says wrong version and closes.

I truly don't know what I am missing or how to get the a3 client working.

Ideas? Suggestions? Welcome.

I read almost all posts on this topic. Did not find anything similar to this. So posting this. Thank You in advance. Looking forward for any help.

Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks for keeping this community up and running. Truly enjoy and appreciate everyone's contribution to this game.

Now to the problem,

7770, 8880, 9990, LoginServer, LoginAgent, ZoneAgent, MainServer, BattleServer, Database (MS SQL 2K12), BDE, etc., Everything is running just fine. I don't see any issues.

I am playing local, so 127.0.0.1 Hex'ed client should open A3 and I should be able to login to the Game. However, when I double click 127.0.0.1 Hex'ed Client, it doesn't do anything. When I copy my client (127.0.0.1 Hex'ed) to A3India folder and try running it, it says, run a3.exe. When I run a3.exe, it says wrong version and closes.

I truly don't know what I am missing or how to get the a3 client working.

Ideas? Suggestions? Welcome.

I read almost all posts on this topic. Did not find anything similar to this. So posting this. Thank You in advance. Looking forward for any help.

Maybe you have hex edited incorrectly. Take the client from this link , rename it to A3Client.exe and try

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cyberinferno

Thank You so Much. I am able to login to the game. However, I ran into problems like "Disconnected from the server" errors. But I fixed it by looking at the ports of ZoneAgent and LoginServer Agent.
Now, I am able to use my ID & Password to get in. But I am now not able to create Characters. When I click New Character button, nothing happens. I have to exit game.

The folder path D:\a3server\Account = are correct.
Also the Account folder contain 1000 files.
I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas? Suggestions?
As always, thank you for the help!

7770.PNG - Problem with Starting the Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots attached. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
@cyberinferno

Thank You so Much. I am able to login to the game. However, I ran into problems like "Disconnected from the server" errors. But I fixed it by looking at the ports of ZoneAgent and LoginServer Agent.
Now, I am able to use my ID & Password to get in. But I am now not able to create Characters. When I click New Character button, nothing happens. I have to exit game.

The folder path D:\a3server\Account = are correct.
Also the Account folder contain 1000 files.
I don't know what else it could be. Any ideas? Suggestions?
As always, thank you for the help!

View attachment 162988

Screenshots attached. :)

Which ZoneAgent are you using? Can you attach screenshot of the running ZA?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You for the quick Reply. Please find the attached Screenshot. ZoneServer.PNG - Problem with Starting the Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Luck :|

Built the project using Visual Studio and used 562 ZA. Now, the game disconnects me. Won't even let me validate my id/pass. I am surfing the forums for solution. If you happen to have one, please pass on to me :)

Screenshot attached! NoLuck - Problem with Starting the Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You so much. I was using a different ZA 562. In order for me to login to the game, I used LoginAgent 562 and it connected me to the server. I am now in the game :)

Thank You again! I would like to post a thread on how I troubleshooted the errors and fixed it so that everyone can use and be able to enjoy the game :)

Reaction score
Thank You so much. I was using a different ZA 562. In order for me to login to the game, I used LoginAgent 562 and it connected me to the server. I am now in the game :)

Thank You again! I would like to post a thread on how I troubleshooted the errors and fixed it so that everyone can use and be able to enjoy the game :)

Most of the problems you faced have been already been solved before. You can still add your guide in A3 help section!

Back