Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teleport list failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have read Insane's guide to change/edit the tele list. I created an entirely new teleport.txt file and then I DECODED WL.ull into WL.ini and edited in Hex editor. I changed the existing entries and added a few more. I also changed the total number of Entries at the very beginning. Then I DECODED the WL.ini back to WL.ull and pasted it back in the Data folder of client. Nothing happened except that the existing Tele list got all jumbled due to my new teleport.txt.

I then tried ENCODING the WL.ini to WL.ull and pasted it in the client data folder. Still no change. The Tele List remains the same. Am i doing something wrong?

I have tried encoding the WL.ini once into WL.ull - failed.
I have also decoded the WL.ini to WL.ull also - failed.

I need some help here. Please tell me if i need to edit or change some more files.

Thanx!

I wish to completely change the Tele lists from Kinstone and other Teleporters, so I created an entirely new Teleport.txt and edited the entire WL.ull instead of just adding entries. Is that where I am wrong?

Help please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please tell me where I am going wrong. PLEASE!! Do I need to change/edit MC.ull too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back