Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to enter world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, after changing a bunch of things in server files (guys if you are unable to connect to login server, or u get connecting error, find out which port the client uses. Alot of the pserver guys are shady, they changed ports so people dont figure out how to connect to it) i finally have my server running.

HOWEVER, after character creating, when i select a character, and click "Select" to enter world..... nothing happens :s

what am i doing wrong? the game doesnt crash or anything. Just.. nothing happens.

Any leads? Thanks guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, vikram, same problem. R U getting M2S Error and some error code with some Str=[korean characters]?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server and client working perfectly fine. Wondering how to get the part V maps and content into the game *strokes chin*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
karthik i have managed to get all the new skills, some maps after sidhe. Till god boss. Thats all the content there is right?

im not able to go to all maps. Do i have to make changes to the zoneserver files?

Reaction score
karthik i have managed to get all the new skills, some maps after sidhe. Till god boss. Thats all the content there is right?

im not able to go to all maps. Do i have to make changes to the zoneserver files?

What do you mean cannot go to all maps? Are you telling that all maps do not appear in the teleport list? Or are you telling that even after using GO command you are not able to enter map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your response man.

The problem is, if i try using teleport list to go to Sidhe, it takes me to s5 (khanien room), so i used GO command to get to sidghe. However when i use the teleport it takes me weird maps. I mean Teleport list will say X, it will take me to Y

and all the maps are not listed. Which i suppose is a client side issue, will have to put the teleport points in list.

My problem is, even if i use GO command for maps around 62+, it doesnt go anywhere. HOWEVER in zone files, it states that there are 180+ maps. When I type GO command it says "Cheat OK" but doesnt teleport me.

Again, thanks for your response.

PS: could you tell me the contents of epi 5? are there maps after rubellu map?

Reaction score
Thanks for your response man.

The problem is, if i try using teleport list to go to Sidhe, it takes me to s5 (khanien room), so i used GO command to get to sidghe. However when i use the teleport it takes me weird maps. I mean Teleport list will say X, it will take me to Y

and all the maps are not listed. Which i suppose is a client side issue, will have to put the teleport points in list.

My problem is, even if i use GO command for maps around 62+, it doesnt go anywhere. HOWEVER in zone files, it states that there are 180+ maps. When I type GO command it says "Cheat OK" but doesnt teleport me.

Again, thanks for your response.

PS: could you tell me the contents of epi 5? are there maps after rubellu map?

Teleport problem is because of mismatch in teleport files in client as well as server side. GO command will not work if co-ordinates you use are not available in the map. Do trial and error to find correct co-ordinates! In sidhe there are at the least 7 maps in my opinion.

PS : There might be simple solutions to your problems too. This is just what I know :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i figured the co-ordinate thing. U cant tele to un-walkable places.

What comes after sidhe? is there another town? Whats the last map you have ever gone to? like map id? I cant go beyond 62. How the hell do i fix this :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know if there is a town after Sidhe? And/Or which was the last map you saw? This will be helpful, also could you please guide me as to how to allow me to use GO command after map id 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back