Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Does anyone know about Unique armors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to craft the G9 unique armors? (Not weapons)

Also if I put in the item code for unique armor (I'm not sure if it's the correct one) I get a white box.. when I equip it, my body disappears!! lol.

Or just post on how you can GET that armor ^_^

Much appreciated..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
may be you are doing something wrong, trying to create an item w/o knowing the item attributes. IMHO The right way should be to buy an armor item from npc and try to modify the code. Thats how I succesfully did Unique weapons in my server.
Theres another issue: perhaps you are using the "wrong" client for that.

Im also investigating that matter.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
edit:
I tried to generate the set for GM, and found that they cannot be equiped by a mage. So I did what I said: brought parts from npc and modified the code until I got what I wanted.

Its pretty obvios to me that the items attributes hold information about the item itself, thats it: if its gloves, pants, etc. Thats makes things a bit difficult.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
cool.. can you teach me?

all you have to do is to grab a just created lvl 1 char (to avoid a large mbody field), go to clorence or even to temoz, buy some items from the npc acording to the item you wish to create and then log off, go to enterprise manager, grab the char info and copy/paste the mbody into a blank text in notepad. then modify the items codes from here. best item to buy should be clean if you want to know the clean codes.

I know that may be stupid from my part if I knew how are the attributes codes stored, but that I will have to investigate when the times comes.

Another important point, and I need your help, I know akaruz said some of the client files are the same in the server files, im referring to the item codes and npcs. So far (to keep it in focus) im interesed in getting the codes from the items from the client. Also I know there must be 2 types of files, one for the item icon (shown in the inventory) and another for the 3D model. I need both.

I could try by testing with another client and merging the files, but I guess it could take me several dozen of tests to identify which one are they o_O and I have been searching in the forum, and been reading the pages by hand, and I dont know wheres the info.

rudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back