Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz some 1 gv me link to download Taiwan V part 5 server files....

i checked whole forums but i m just getting Taiwan IV server files.....i need part 5 server files...so plz gv me link...

i downloaded raman Taiwan IV part 5 server 219 files....n do as he given in guide...

all work done more than 5 times again and again but same problem every time....

port 7770,8880,9990,loginagent,loginserver,zoneagent, all started properly...

but whn i run main server it shown run ok start server loop than it get closed automatically....n bcoz mainserver not running i cnt run the other files .....plz help me out n gv me link to Taiwan V part 5 files.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodbye
Reaction score
Did you check the "Releases" section?

Mainserver should run from raman's files anyway.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro i downloaded raman files only....made server according to his guide properly...all ports and 3 files which must be run after running ports are running properly....but whn i start mainserver....it starts main server and main server start window shows /////Start Server Loop ok///// something like that n suddenly after that mainserver window closes automatically without showing any error...plz tell me wht should i do...

sry for bad English...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro i downloaded raman files only....made server according to his guide properly...all ports and 3 files which must be run after running ports are running properly....but whn i start mainserver....it starts main server and main server start window shows /////Start Server Loop ok///// something like that n suddenly after that mainserver window closes automatically without showing any error...plz tell me wht should i do...

sry for bad English...

restart your pc and try once

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have faced this problem couple of months back
its sorted when i properly set the C:\ files i dont remembers it exactly
you can give a try too

Reaction score
restart your pc and try once
U think that he haven't restarted his pc in last 2 and half month?:ehh: Don't be a dumb.

i have faced this problem couple of months back
its sorted when i properly set the C:\ files i dont remembers it exactly
you can give a try too
Just need to check the folder A3Log folder and also check for virus.. Some virus makes ur executable files a mess. if you are using reman's files check if your mainserver.exe's md5 checksum is 55F52360E7C8CBA38D431F8BF48F5E11
(This answer is not for the guy who asked this question, its just for them who may face the same issue in future)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back