Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why whom not have share Server file A3 EP4 - EP 5.
So, We will cheart this forum for Develop ????
Some person have that and discuss in your group.
So sadly !!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We dont share Coz we Cant just give away free stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in other forum, i can see they r racing with each other to release their source or even repacks..... but not in this very forum....

my 2 cents sight seeings...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now, who have to the EP4 or EP5, but do not run to complete and them are question....
But, We can't answer to them cuase, I'm or not have the A3 EP4 - 5 same to them . . .
So, you should be question to whom are share to you. . .
Because, We and some person had in EP3 only and can to answer

Thank you Sa dddddddd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are not releasing because people dont develop A3 as normal mmorpg's. A3 is only developed by a few who already have a private server running. And who wants competitors?? Well I dont.

People dont develop A3 for enthusiasm here.. they develop only for their private servers.

One who are complaining that no one shares.. should start developing himself and share.. then people who have other files will share too..

Sharing should be both ways.. not single way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they are not releasing because people dont develop a3 as normal mmorpg's. A3 is only developed by a few who already have a private server running. And who wants competitors?? Well i dont.

People dont develop a3 for enthusiasm here.. They develop only for their private servers.

One who are complaining that no one shares.. Should start developing himself and share.. Then people who have other files will share too..

Sharing should be both ways.. Not single way.

ditto

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are not releasing because people dont develop A3 as normal mmorpg's. A3 is only developed by a few who already have a private server running. And who wants competitors?? Well I dont.

People dont develop A3 for enthusiasm here.. they develop only for their private servers.

One who are complaining that no one shares.. should start developing himself and share.. then people who have other files will share too..

Sharing should be both ways.. not single way.

Surprises me to know that people think so deep lol. I mean when you can analyse so much - I really dont understand how they could call me a fake? Coz of what? A stupid screenshot posted ages and ages ago on A3 India ..? ROFLMAOO ....

That is undoubtedly the main reason and guess what? Those forums went dead when I left the place..
Anyways, doesnt matter... I am glad they did call me fake coz now I have a life with which I can do anything I want and not be in continous freak out state to deliver .. :) ..

ROFLMAX .. Good going people .. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Surprises me to know that people think so deep lol. I mean when you can analyse so much - I really dont understand how they could call me a fake? Coz of what? A stupid screenshot posted ages and ages ago on A3 India ..? ROFLMAOO ....

That is undoubtedly the main reason and guess what? Those forums went dead when I left the place..
Anyways, doesnt matter... I am glad they did call me fake coz now I have a life with which I can do anything I want and not be in continous freak out state to deliver .. :) ..

ROFLMAX .. Good going people .. :)

Well Insane. I doesnt matter what u did.. what u showed off. Everyone feels and wants to get some attention. If given a chance.. many will do it too. I dont have any problem with that. That happened 4-5 years back.. u might have been young immature.. whatever.. I have no complains or grudges with you.

Whatever u did for A3 cannot be ignored... and I respect what u did for A3.. I dont care what u showed off and etc. It doesnt bother me. And I dont understand why people take all this in a dramatic way.

People should learn to forget the past.

I would suggest mods to close this topic.. before it becomes another flame depot.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm... for me A3 is a Dying old ancient game.. that uses over 50% CPU Resources client side.. have typical issues even in the Official server... have to Grind like nothing as of any other Chinese/Korean games.
Forget A3!!

I respect the guys, who have done a lot for this community, Insane, dheeraj to name a few.. but its better to make something of my own than to grind on with a private server hoping that some rich A3 Crazy Kids will buy Memberships in my Private server.

So, i have left this path of A3 private Server a long ago... Even A3India.Yes, my Server A3Storm used to run on a WAN & i had over 150 active players i think so.. & yes it was free no membership of any sort :p

But, all those are history... i walk different paths now .. i wish everyone who is here on thsi form understand this too.. there is no lyfe with a private server. Its good for a Few Days.. thts all.

Respect to everyone...

Signing Off..

~Enjoy~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And 1 more thing!

If anyone here who claim to have made EP4 - 5 server files.. Try to remember this ... that you were not born with the Server files.. yes.. you are very intelligent but as this is a community .. and you have received from this community. Where will the files be if the 1st guy who shared the files thought like you all .. if you have not received the EP 3 files.. you wont have made it at all .. so if u get from the community give the community back too ... but frankly speaking i have rarely seen such ppl over in this section.. though there are some really good intelligent ppl over here.

What i say is if u have benefited from this community .. do some thing to benefit the community too.

I have left this Section long ago.. so it wont matter me anyways.. but do so for the current community..

~Enjoy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back