Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WL.ull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I found something weird. I was frustrated with the Teleporters :grr:

So, I removed the WL.ull from the client and ran the client. To my surprise I found that all the Teleporters (Kinstone and others) still had the Tele list and it was still operable. :lol:

How is this even possible?

Sorry for asking noobish questions but I thought that the WL.ull file determines the Tele List. But now I am really lost. Anybody have any idea? :?:

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which client do you use? is it TTa3? If yes then files are "renamed" by the TT team. I don't remember exact names , but you will find in forum if you search and of course in EXE file :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chriss

I'm using A3Elementz.

@Mikee

Wow. A TDB file? I just looked in the forum and saw that they need to be extracted to get the texture files. How can Teleport information be extracted? I also downloaded the TDBExtract.exe and tried extracting the BS.TDB but its showing error "The program stopped working".

I used this command in DOS: TDBExtract.exe BS.TDB C:\>A3files

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if it reads bs.tdb then just decode it as any ull file.

file renames in a3client.exe are done for confusion only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chriss

Thank you, Chriss! (Although, I'm sure this is the beginning of several doubts)

I shall try this and update here.

It worked Chriss and Mikee! Thanx!! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good that u are trying sum thng :p
but all Tdb files cannot be extracted :D
all usefull ull files hav been renamed for confusion into .map and .tdb formats rename them and continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back