Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Help] Mini Client and Auto Update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, im sorry if this is not the correct section to post my question. i've done setup my 2.4 server running on vmware(not sure why it just wont work without vmware but its ok). there come to my mind on how to make a mini client apk and update the client via updater. after take a look on other client(MU Origin Sea). they remove the content of asset folder but not all. i notice that client will auto update when launching the game..and its content is stored under "sdcard/Android/data/com.siamgame.ggplay.qjmuen" on the phone or bluestack or nox etc..the files from updater goes to "files" folder of its directory.

after making the same thing on my china client..modifying the "asset/version.xml" of client and "version.xml" from server that look exactly the same as official server. put the asset files and folder that i cut from the big client to the update directory. here my version.xml from server and im just guessing that the update directory is "192.168.2.4:81/MU230/Android/mu23x/" from "config url" line?

version.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Config URL="192.168.2.55:81/MU230/Android/mu23x/">
  <Application VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20171101"/>
  <Resource VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20171105"/>
  <PackageType IsMiniPack="true"/>
  <AppLevelUp VerCode="12000" linkurl="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siamgame.ggplay.qjmuen" isOpen="1" msg="Your current client version is not the latest,click on confirm to download the newest version and login again"/>
  <Info serverip="192.168.2.55" voiceserverip="192.168.2.55/yy/AudioChat/" pushserverip="" serverlisturl="192.168.2.55:81/ServerList/" serverlisturlsecond="192.168.2.55:81/ServerList/" verifyaccountserverip="android-qj-login.tmskapp.com/" payserverip="android-qj-pay.tmskapp.com1/" adserverip="cldata.tmskapp.com/" versionurl="192.168.2.55:81/MU230/Android/" bakurl="192.168.2.55:81/MU230/Android/QMQJLogin/" updateclientname="MImini_2015_3_5_15_50.apk" serverid="1" gameid="local" login="1" lang="0" isolateresid="1" roleNum="0" deleteRole="1" loginport="4402" gameport="6601"/>
<Test TestURL="192.168.2.55:81/MU230/Android/mu23x/"/>
</Config>
so after i repack my mini client and launch it..the client just wont updated. so my question is..

is there something that i missed or i need other program to make the updater works? and
about the making of mini client is there somet step missing other than remove some of the asset files and folder? in my case i kept "bin, Loadgame and Logo folder, XML and PNG file under asset root directory"

------updated-------
config url must be matched with client and server in version.xml to make the client showing the updater but for me the client just wont update maybe because of the port 81 and its saying that my device connection is not stable lol..will update more later..

Last edited:
Back