Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Mobile 1.5.3 by ackemina

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have 3 question

I show you 3 images that are things that I can not correct if someone knows .. I could tell you how to do it especially the file in which they are edited .. to find a way to do it

can anyone help me:

THE CHINESE LAGUANJE

ackemina - [Release] Mu Mobile 1.5.3 by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

FIRST REWARD NPC LAYA .. WHERE TO EDIT

AND RECHARGE DIAMONTS

For fisrt reward edit on systemtask.xml find ID="1000" and changed OtherTaskaward,

and for vip used other gameres.unity3D that black screen its for bug on xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Reward Solved ! thaanks
AND RECHARGE DIAMONTS

and regarding the recharge of diamonds in which file xml .. is specifically modified .. because they change client .. and likewise does not go out to buy gems. .. then I assumed that the client is not .. it must be in some file of the server files or web .. but I do not know

srry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ackemina, I admire your work, thank you for the commitment to contribute to the community but I would like you to help me, I'm in trouble, after setting everything perfectly as in your video lesson when trying to run gs, gamedb and game log they close instantly. Use Windows 10 x64

Back