MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71
  1. #16
    Registered ALEXMATA is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    client english please.
    or upload tools for translate please.

  2. #17
    Registered freelist is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    getserverlist edit bin19 where?

  3. #18
    Registered ackemina is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Quote Originally Posted by freelist View Post
    getserverlist edit bin19 where?
    share bin19
    https://www.fshare.vn/file/4565XYRNQFNR
    Sorry I'm Vietnamese. My English is so bad

  4. #19
    Member hotsym is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Is it possible to develop Windows 8 64-bit?

  5. #20
    sharing is caring... dheluxe is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    251Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    ForestRan Online SY: 20011 - 2012| OxygenRan Online SY: Coming Soon
    -------------------
    dħ㉫しµx㉫
    -------------------
    Android Games

  6. #21
    Registered freelist is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Quote Originally Posted by ackemina View Post
    share bin19
    https://www.fshare.vn/file/4565XYRNQFNR
    Sorry I'm Vietnamese. My English is so bad
    thanks
    but run bin19 error
    how getserverlist edit?

  7. #22
    Member 16silver is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    SilverShadowMU Auckland NewZealandLocation
    69Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    followed tutorial, cant get account register and login working, what files should i be looking at?

  8. #23
    Member kazueta is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    74Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    game working perfectly but i can't expand my bag using gems
    can u help me to fix this

  9. #24
    Registered ackemina is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2016 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    [QUOTE=freelist;8787949]thanks
    but run bin19 error
    how getserverlist edit?[/QUOTE
    You install dotnet framework 4.5
    Edit list.txt
    Change ip your
    Change server name
    Change port

  10. #25
    Member miencattim is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    36Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Quote Originally Posted by 16silver View Post
    followed tutorial, cant get account register and login working, what files should i be looking at?
    This client have 2 line need to change to muapi/reg.php. make sure you changed all of this!

  11. #26
    Member 16silver is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    SilverShadowMU Auckland NewZealandLocation
    69Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    yep have changed both and also the login.php
    its just not connecting, the chinese text error i get vaguely says it cant connect, yet i can open the web and evrything else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login3.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	160597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login2.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	489.5 KB 
ID:	160598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login1.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	610.5 KB 
ID:	160599

    it shows serverlist fine just cant create account or login

  12. #27
    Member miencattim is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    36Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Quote Originally Posted by 16silver View Post
    yep have changed both and also the login.php
    its just not connecting, the chinese text error i get vaguely says it cant connect, yet i can open the web and evrything else

    - - - Updated - - -

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login3.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	160597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login2.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	489.5 KB 
ID:	160598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login1.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	610.5 KB 
ID:	160599

    it shows serverlist fine just cant create account or login
    Inbox me. I can help you via teamviewer right now ^^

  13. #28
    Newbie reenlek is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    What is error ? I can't login my account ? Anyone help me please! Thanks !

  14. #29
    Member kazueta is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    74Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    check your GetUserServerlist.aspx

  15. #30
    Newbie Amethea is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile 2.4 Full web China

    Login register problem on smali folder search rpcservice change to reg to reg.php login to login.php

    SM-G935F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi




Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement