Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Mobile 7.0 full tool + video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My app Isn't working propely in any Android Phone, only in NOX(Emulator).

Char get stuck in loading forever,

Any help please?

Simply delete some of the files related to good in mu_gam_1

Reaction score
then maybe you should have explained how to sign it properly. You only come here to sell files after leeching
Why should I you have internet with you. You can search on anything on how to properly sign an APK I am not here to spoon feed the likes of you. I can share files but not for you kiddo, I only sell files that comes from our own development not from the leech you were saying also I didn't sold any mu origin files that comes from here

You don't know who you talking to kid we started development of mu origin files from version 1.4.3 july 2016 that was 2 years from now and I contributed to it alot here in RageZone.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/mu-online-mobile-miracle-origin-1105939/

Anyway this files have a working cross server go find it out how to configure it properly by checking the config from KFCenterServer everyone must use the Correct IP Address need to set up IP address on database

Tips for the files
muserverlist>t_serverdata
mu_kuafu>t_server_info

ZTServerList needs a tool to generate serverlist.dat <- this must have serverid,servername,serverip

Regards to recardomart karohan

whats the name of apk editor tools?
use AdvancedApkTool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why should I you have internet with you. You can search on anything on how to properly sign an APK I am not here to spoon feed the likes of you. I can share files but not for you kiddo, I only sell files that comes from our own development not from the leech you were saying also I didn't sold any mu origin files that comes from here

You don't know who you talking to kid we started development of mu origin files from version 1.4.3 july 2016 that was 2 years from now and I contributed to it alot here in RageZone.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/mu-online-mobile-miracle-origin-1105939/

Anyway this files have a working cross server go find it out how to configure it properly by checking the config from KFCenterServer everyone must use the Correct IP Address need to set up IP address on database

Tips for the files
muserverlist>t_serverdata
mu_kuafu>t_server_info

ZTServerList needs a tool to generate serverlist.dat <- this must have serverid,servername,serverip

Regards to recardomart karohan

use AdvancedApkTool

please share version.xml decrypter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone working on Ru time permissions? After 1 Augst Older Apk with target SDK22 won't be able run propely cause the APK needs permissions and SDK23+ only works with permissions on Run Time, not install time as before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the webapi of this version to share?

Back