Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu mobile Server 7.0 use client 6.0 on vmware

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
==>update<==
Link download
Hello my friend is ackemina

I have successfully completed crack server 7.0
And here is the video demonstration

I will update the download link soonest

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Full vmware files ? The files need copy to 3.0 vmware virtual machine folder ? I add new diski draiver and not acces open user folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You set ip 192.168.1.156
And download apk
192.168.1.156/mu2.apk

Reaction score
I look into the files it has a GameDBServer version 2.6 modified to work with 7.0 also same files release here
http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/mu-mobile-7-0-tool-1150415/

nothing new in this VMware repack and files is incomplete with tools to make the cross server work and server still has DNGuard

ackemina - [Release] Mu mobile  Server 7.0 use client 6.0  on vmware - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I look into the files it has a GameDBServer version 2.6 modified to work with 7.0 also same files release here
http://forum.ragezone.com/f981/mu-mobile-7-0-tool-1150415/

nothing new in this VMware repack and files is incomplete with tools to make the server work and server still has DNGuard

ackemina - [Release] Mu mobile  Server 7.0 use client 6.0  on vmware - RaGEZONE Forums

Currently testing the server and it seems fine, mounts are working too but the xserver is not working since the gameserver for the xserver has dnguard. ill try to test more.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the server works fine, but you can not connect to the cross-server.

Reaction score
use apktool :) its same for all apks
I'm using AdvancedApkTool, it was success decompiling then when i checked version.xml, it's not readable.
lqHH3sf - [Release] Mu mobile  Server 7.0 use client 6.0  on vmware - RaGEZONE Forums

vmw not open Server.vmdk only .vmx

try vmware player version 12 or higher version.
sometimes it's depend on your cpu if it support 64bit OS on vmware.

==>update<==
Link download
Hello my friend is ackemina

I have successfully completed crack server 7.0
And here is the video demonstration

I will update the download link soonest

Could you please upload separate files, like Server, WebApi, Tools and client.
Sorry my internet is so slow..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I'm using AdvancedApkTool, it was success decompiling then when i checked version.xml, it's not readable.
lqHH3sf - [Release] Mu mobile  Server 7.0 use client 6.0  on vmware - RaGEZONE Forums

try vmware player version 12 or higher version.
sometimes it's depend on your cpu if it support 64bit OS on vmware.

Could you please upload separate files, like Server, WebApi, Tools and client.
Sorry my internet is so slow..
Its was the same with the first 7.0 server release here go check that files. There was a version.xml decrypter also release for that

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back