Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Server 3.0 on VMWare final version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not work .. one thinks I wasted my time with this download.

gameserver opens and closes

HI
I run 启动3 This cmd close
Help me Plz bro..

D:\MU_Server\server1\GameServer\log

Error_20180415
2018-04-15 03:21:34: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败
2018-04-15 03:21:51: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败
2018-04-15 03:21:57: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败

Exception_20180415
2018-04-15 03:21:34: ##exception##
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23001
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at Server.TCP.TMSKSocket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at GameServer.Server.TCPClient.Connect(String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
at GameServer.Server.TCPClientPool.Init(Int32 count, String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
at GameServer.Program.InitTCPManager(XElement xml, Boolean bConnectDB)
at GameServer.Program.InitServer()

ackemina - [Release] MU Server 3.0 on VMWare final version - RaGEZONE Forums

same problem here ..

I am using full vmware, with everything configured, so it was not to have this problem .. because the firewall is already released

if you could solve say how

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not work .. one thinks I wasted my time with this download.

gameserver opens and closes

same problem here ..

I am using full vmware, with everything configured, so it was not to have this problem .. because the firewall is already released

if you could solve say how

the error is there look >> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23001

so you have a wrong port configuration on DB Server.... needs to be 23001

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error is there look >> No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23001

so you have a wrong port configuration on DB Server.... needs to be 23001

strange to have a wrong configuration because I downloaded the full vmware with everything ready, was not it to work?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
strange to have a wrong configuration because I downloaded the full vmware with everything ready, was not it to work?

i don`t know man, ackemina found a way of screwing up his releases all the time, so check if the Game DB ports are same in the GS AppConfig and that your Game DB is started correctly. an also check Line ID`s are the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don`t know man, ackemina found a way of screwing up his releases all the time, so check if the Game DB ports are same in the GS AppConfig and that your Game DB is started correctly. an also check Line ID`s are the same.

I will check, but ackemina posted a vmware with the Muserver ready with everything configured, and still posted the video showing that it was just putting the IP in vmnet. so it was not to have door problems

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will check, but ackemina posted a vmware with the Muserver ready with everything configured, and still posted the video showing that it was just putting the IP in vmnet. so it was not to have door problems

i really don`t know, but the error is clearly saying that it can`t connect to DB Server on the specified port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i really don`t know, but the error is clearly saying that it can`t connect to DB Server on the specified port

I already looked at the ports, everything is correct.

I think ackemina posted a faulty vmware, fooling us all ..

Reaction score
HI
I run 启动3 This cmd close
Help me Plz bro..

D:\MU_Server\server1\GameServer\log

Error_20180415
2018-04-15 03:21:34: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败
2018-04-15 03:21:51: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败
2018-04-15 03:21:57: 0, 与DBServer: 127.0.0.1:23001建立连接失败

Exception_20180415
2018-04-15 03:21:34: ##exception##
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23001
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at Server.TCP.TMSKSocket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at GameServer.Server.TCPClient.Connect(String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
at GameServer.Server.TCPClientPool.Init(Int32 count, String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
at GameServer.Program.InitTCPManager(XElement xml, Boolean bConnectDB)
at GameServer.Program.InitServer()

ackemina - [Release] MU Server 3.0 on VMWare final version - RaGEZONE Forums

i got the same error, any solutions?

Reaction score
i figure it out that -999 error was on iis web configuration, just double check all version, config,
and i got another problem, "server connection failed, try again later" then i tried to decompiled and recompiled new apk client after that i can't install, it's corrupted or something..
help me guys what's recommended tools for compiling apk.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i figure it out that -999 error was on iis web configuration, just double check all version, config,
and i got another problem, "server connection failed, try again later" then i tried to decompiled and recompiled new apk client after that i can't install, it's corrupted or something..
help me guys what's recommended tools for compiling apk.

i was using "[Window XP_7_8][GB_ICS_JB_KK] Apktool - baksmali - Signer v3 Mixed by ibanez7" before but now i use apkedit.
Put your .apk in the "In" Folder
Start apkedit.exe
Press 2 to decompile and after it`s finished you can find the decompiled apk and smali files in "Out" folder.
To edit the smali files don`t touch the "original" folder, your business is in "smali" folder.
After you`re done editing go to apk edit and input 4 to recompile files, select your .apk name in the list then input 4 again for recompile, sign and zipalign.

the connection failure can be seen in packetcapture app, maybe you forgot to edit a IP or maybe your ports are wrong, it could be many things

Reaction score
i was using "[Window XP_7_8][GB_ICS_JB_KK] Apktool - baksmali - Signer v3 Mixed by ibanez7" before but now i use apkedit.
Put your .apk in the "In" Folder
Start apkedit.exe
Press 2 to decompile and after it`s finished you can find the decompiled apk and smali files in "Out" folder.
To edit the smali files don`t touch the "original" folder, your business is in "smali" folder.
After you`re done editing go to apk edit and input 4 to recompile files, select your .apk name in the list then input 4 again for recompile, sign and zipalign.

the connection failure can be seen in packetcapture app, maybe you forgot to edit a IP or maybe your ports are wrong, it could be many things

Thanks buddy. it's very useful information..
some times i got -999 error.
i checked all the files, it seems okay.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. it's very useful information..
some times i got -999 error.
i checked all the files, it seems okay.

you need to run the packetcapture app on the device and then you will see exactly where it stops when giving you -999 error. It`s usually the SidInfo part that gives this error i think

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the files, i have this problem

Someone know why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Can someone knows if these files can be uploaded online, or are they only offline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello help please l do not start the phpStudy program any solution thanks

hello help please .. I do not start the phpStudy program any solution thanks

Back