• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [Release] MUOrigin 1.5.9 Files (MUOrigin Legend Files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guy's!

I found MUOrigin Legend Server Files (Playstore)

I'am Already tested All Working Marrige Merlin Book And More More..

Server Files:
Apk Link :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried it and it`s not working (at least for me):

GameDBServer asks for a 'nd.txt' file in C:\Windows\System32. I made a blank file there but i don`t have any idea what it`s supposed to contain. GameDBServer starts fine after you create that file.

GameServer doesn`t connect to DBServer, maybe it`s the 'nd.txt' file or not, but each time i start it, it tries to connect to a random IP and Port

None of the bins can be opened with any decompiler, i think it`s encrypted by the same method used to encrypt newer versions of Assembly-CSharp.dll`s

I`ll soon release 2.6 version with some critical bugs and all in Chinese language, but at least it`s a start and i guarantee 100% that it will work :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you relase the 2.6 work wersion?

thanks

GameDBServer asks for a 'nd.txt' file in C:\Windows\System32. I made a blank file there but i don`t have any idea what it`s supposed to contain. GameDBServer starts fine after you create that file.

GameServer doesn`t connect to DBServer, maybe it`s the 'nd.txt' file or not, but each time i start it, it tries to connect to a random IP and Port

None of the bins can be opened with any decompiler, i think it`s encrypted by the same method used to encrypt newer versions of Assembly-CSharp.dll`s

I`ll soon release 2.6 version with some critical bugs and all in Chinese language, but at least it`s a start and i guarantee 100% that it will work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nd.txt forced into the directory window - system 32

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why serverlist folder has no bins and other files? Its only GetServerlist.aspx. Unlike other other 1.5 wed files, there is complete files inside Serverlist.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error this
应用程序出现了异常[1]:The requested address is not valid in its context 235.238.146.171:19978 额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP) at (Object , EndPoint ) at A.QMU.S(Object , EndPoint ) at A.BJS.L(EndPoint ) at A.ZUU.S(String , Int32 , String ) at A.VRS.U(Int32 , String , Int32 , String ) at A.QKS.U(XElement , Boolean ) at A.QKS.V() at A.QKS.W() at A.QKS.U(String[] )

how to change ip 235.238.146.171:19978 in gameserve please share..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
error this
应用程序出现了异常[1]:The requested address is not valid in its context 235.238.146.171:19978 额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP) at (Object , EndPoint ) at A.QMU.S(Object , EndPoint ) at A.BJS.L(EndPoint ) at A.ZUU.S(String , Int32 , String ) at A.VRS.U(Int32 , String , Int32 , String ) at A.QKS.U(XElement , Boolean ) at A.QKS.V() at A.QKS.W() at A.QKS.U(String[] )

how to change ip 235.238.146.171:19978 in gameserve please share..

go to nhed57 thread. it will help you.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f983/tutorial-setup-muonline-server-mobile-1138295/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can'ot open
Amathea - [Release] MUOrigin 1.5.9 Files (MUOrigin Legend Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Amathea - [Release] MUOrigin 1.5.9 Files (MUOrigin Legend Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this problem too, i open the GameDBServe and he stop and close alone in 50 or 60 seg, GameServe tries to connect to a random IP and Port all times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ha hi! this is my server, i sell it for a person! and this person sell very many people!
This version has bug merlin, and dont have skill master 400!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested this is file and vietnamse version merlin book working but no test master skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ha hi! this is my server, i sell it for a person! and this person sell very many people!
This version has bug merlin, and dont have skill master 400!
how to edit file server like use dnspy sir?

Back