Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Mu Mobile 2.4 Completed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok everything is cool thanks for replies, but when i register it says ok, i try to login and nothing happens, i try it 3-4 times and then error pops up saying "###########GetUserServerlist##########" any clues ?

did you run phpStudy? if yes look for WWW/ServerList/GetUserServerList.aspx if the file doesn't exist the you need to create. download bin9 to generate your GetUserserverlist.aspx. Try to search it. It is already shared.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive got 2 files GetUserServerList.aspx and GetUserServerList2.aspx do I have to generate new one anyway in thatcase ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What ip did you set? If 192.168.1.125 then you dont have to generate a new one.

Yes, but when i try to create a new account, it makes it, works fine, but when I try to log in, it goes back to log screen and after 3rd or sometimes 5th and even 6th attempt everything hangs and I have to restart the application. There's no way I can access character selection :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but when i try to create a new account, it makes it, works fine, but when I try to log in, it goes back to log screen and after 3rd or sometimes 5th and even 6th attempt everything hangs and I have to restart the application. There's no way I can access character selection :/

Check your firewall.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This error happens when starting mysql, how to solve it?
miencattim - [Release] Mu Mobile 2.4 Completed - RaGEZONE Forums

Back