Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hello,

i found files on some web, i am not tested but looks working...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: 16.02.2017
New Files leaked (Untested)

Download:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: 06.02.2017

New fixed files and server list. for fast download from fshare use

GetServerlist :

Wrgci42 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

R6Y7haY - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

zUf60Nd - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

HERE IS OLD RELEASE SO, NOT WORKING ^^
Download
Baidu

Google Drive

Tested apk from mu-sg.com private server

djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have client source this 1.4.3 and 1.9 , its unity3d and the one is cocos

Reaction score
i already test this before i figure out the 1.5.1... what i need here is the serverlist module because its not the same as the other client which is pure text. anyway, i will check the package (zip) if there is a working serverlist module. :)

----Update---
1. Login module is working fine.
2. Still can't figure out how the client read the serverlist, it is encoded. anyone?

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i play this Version in i dont understand the word :)

This is Nice i DL this and look what file in www the client files for Apk and Ios are not in .Apk and .Ios file it's Already Extracted inside of Folder you can easily edit it! without tools! and there is free website it's nice site :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
¢FžéÃË2#ëb3.Ù&ÍäH†_îcó½KğtøY»ÚÀÙö»G0ZÕœÖî86`"ò,/ÉîÒ%í*m‹¾<¥Weî²) °Pê hıÿ]Øõc5ߤğ'Lº0÷O/T¬”çHêëèL%5W&PK{Ô.Våtü(‰@Œç™†fïD.9ÕtëZ†Gïsçè³T.œl¦ıÑÌ´öÌkw‰Å-íå&+: å•ì‹s¹ 2ÖÒ(ò[$ªâkøáM¢W!¿IÜ9Aær:Ѫñ\XH®^˜L7Ü^ËÍCàäú]nz8 $) woá9dÛ;˜Mù¦›ğ;qŞh%8k’ïZ‡Sş-º¶Næ |¬D¦PÜûϾíX?uÿÍ,޽|}'-™siÔì†÷<8„â ;ª êîøáN¼D2¡YãYø- Ó¨çmSHü!]èSg¾™F¶@¹¹vb >6pùdOä-AÑ.•@Øù™†.vîo28Â?Æ«ÇLüpâí ¢N)¿Q ¨ –Žã·Sž!eğ‚Êå,)bpË€¹È=¤xf£KK{÷W&´âmùéF¢M1¿¾PÜ©G) ¡ı{UA®;H§G,àVÛÒ JêíêW">$7;®z©g|Í–n,ñh"<Ü:Æ«Ò²( ¬±[fôWà@Î×Ü´ö Û}2­Ö:Ëé.b%3žLMÅú‚©tf”¡JXm¹déº2§¦ şH#æ£@Ô´ / Û¬äxBãg|˜ hqÏ{æù(]ôáæVc \tuGfîdoÿ-ZÑ$™ŽöÙÇ5vïk|Ñ9ÊèDÖº3¼±A½}à ş@×ж¬1âB8¸É1–¢~*wfÆ— Ó4÷.9Åü GoŽ7LÒš0 ½ÍG1¡BŽâSè}jS1…ûºiQ®;H§G,å[•„O¦ éä]%>$jAjá' ±%GÙ$“Žç™†2bó`|€kƒ°Ø¿5¶ª@àt¬D¤İÛÓ¾ÍÂ3uï‚İå2:sgõ‘ñ˜`»z;Ëö = b§ñoùãN£W!÷¼VͨVfD\‰õ¤0N°E'õQéL܆*]õİÛtqxQrr^3¯d_ü8B>‰@ؿ؈&zôj&sŞ,×ö$Òˆ$¡«Lü?Ğ(dÎp€–Ÿô½h¥2xœÏ1ßé9>SsqMKSMT

version.xml fileEncrypted.How can we solve it?

Back