Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dang! The forum messed up my quotes, I was quoted badboy posts not yours.

If anyone able to translate this mobile game into english would be great. Using app translate isn't that convenience.
@badboy, do you know how that official Viet mu mobile translated this game into Vietnamese? If they did it maybe we can too.unless we need source code.

well that would mean a Vietnamese and English speaking guy to take line by line and translate it, that won`t happen soon i`m sure, using google translate or other automatic translate to English isn`t that bad, but extracting the assets files, translate the images and repack it again will be the difficult part...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No this files doesn't use ODBC in other to make it work

I saw something in your version.xml is wrong also in your client kindly check what you are doing and check the ip and port if its correct goodluck

WireShark Thank you for helping me .. you can just help me details are not...?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically fix version error:

Code:
WWW \ QMQJLogin \ version.xml <- web 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]
com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ assets \ version.xml <- Client 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]
com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ smali \ com \ xy \ xypay \ utils \ RPCService.smali <- ip ip 60,205,181,142 [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And the solution for the GetUserServerList?

Code:
WWW \ QMQJLogin \ version.xml <- web 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]
com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ assets \ version.xml <- Client 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]
com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ smali \ com \ xy \ xypay \ utils \ RPCService.smali <- ip ip 60,205,181,142 [B](Replace with your ip address)[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

I just edit as above but when login, game closed. Please help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to configure the SidInfo.aspx system to run localhost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why this appears when i want to start GameServer.exe , what trial period ?...

I finnaly managed to Run this Server/Client Ok , and yesterday i playied like an hour on server. Today when i want to start GameServer.exe appears that thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why this appears when i want to start GameServer.exe , what trial period ?...

I finnaly managed to Run this Server/Client Ok , and yesterday i playied like an hour on server. Today when i want to start GameServer.exe appears that thing.

crack file gameserver.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version of the mu, and 1.4.3. I am the days wanting, to fix this error no one else helps me. :(

Can you help me, arrange damage and drop bus. helpe-me

MgCOzcd - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

"your trial period has expired,please contact your software provider."
:mad:

Back