Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How translate this

djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums
i think BIN folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone unpack DLL in apk 2.4 and get file Assembly-CSharp.dll , and replace this old file, and signed apk, setup apk to phone, final game apk is not working, i get black screen!
does anyone have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, I do not share the database.I am sharing the client.I do not have 2.4 servers.You can edit and use 2.4 servers.
Unpack;
assets/serverip.txt
assets/version.txt
/smali/com/xy/xypay/utils/RPCService.smali
You server ip and port edit

---> assets/version.xml had encrypt, how is decrypt that file?

Reaction score
nhed57
Config

Server app;

Where is wrong ?
Thanks

as i said on my previous post... check your config on www

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- 有关如何配置 ASP.NET 应用程序的详细信息,请访问 ASP.NET Web Configuration Guidelines --><configuration> <system.web> <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.0" /> <customErrors mode="Off" /> </system.web> <appSettings> <add key="MD5Key" value="tmsk_mu_06" /> <add key="ServerKey" value="uJ7FAhPOVQhplySuxQ8u" /> <add key="ChongZhiKey" value="QXxrcTk8ndp4ncWIxeTu" /> <add key="LimitIP" value="" /> <add key="MyIP" value="" /> <add key="serverUrl" value="" /> <add key="cpId" value="" /> <add key="gameId" value="" /> <add key="channelId" value="" /> <add key="serverId" value="" /> <add key="apiKey" value="" /> <add key="PlatformID" value="1" /> <add

Back