Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PT-BR-Alguém pode me ajudar com o esse problema, você consegue entrar normal seleciona a lista de salas mais na hora de entrar carrega carrega e não vai acaba dando um erro você não pode entrar alguém pode me ajudar

English- Can someone help me with this problem, you can enter normal select the list of rooms more on the time to enter loads uploads and will not end up giving a mistake you can not get on the server anyone can help me
djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to edit store?

Find in IsolateRes/Mall.xml

PT-BR-Alguém pode me ajudar com o esse problema, você consegue entrar normal seleciona a lista de salas mais na hora de entrar carrega carrega e não vai acaba dando um erro você não pode entrar alguém pode me ajudar

English- Can someone help me with this problem, you can enter normal select the list of rooms more on the time to enter loads uploads and will not end up giving a mistake you can not get on the server anyone can help me

Wrong Port to connect GameServer :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As I know which of these ports are the correct one for my server please help me

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hard to tell they dont share video tut ..if still the files are hot and new..sharing files but have no tut..what a coinsidence..they post a tut and video tut later mayber 5 or 6 years later hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i'm success in editting ipa file 1.9 running fine lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, I'm coming to all of you, please, if someone could help me get it to work, I'm waiting for your help, thank you.

Here I leave the configurations made:

vs - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums apache - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums cliente_ - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums GS_2 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums 01 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

helpme please.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been trying to setup a server according to your tutorial nhed57 http://forum.ragezone.com/f983/tutorial-setup-muonline-server-mobile-1138295/

I have a mysql database but I cannot find any sql files which I can import to the database. Besides that I can't change the GameDBserver appconfig to have my own username and password. The GameDBserver do not recognize plaintext user information and when I encrypt it in MD5 which I guess is the encryption you have used in appconfig it gives different usernames/password then I provided.

https://imgur.com/a/81Ufr - My appconfig

Reaction score
I have been trying to setup a server according to your tutorial nhed57 http://forum.ragezone.com/f983/tutorial-setup-muonline-server-mobile-1138295/

I have a mysql database but I cannot find any sql files which I can import to the database. Besides that I can't change the GameDBserver appconfig to have my own username and password. The GameDBserver do not recognize plaintext user information and when I encrypt it in MD5 which I guess is the encryption you have used in appconfig it gives different usernames/password then I provided.

https://imgur.com/a/81Ufr - My appconfig

usernames and password is not MD5... its AES with key and salt, just use the default user/pass for testing and change it later...

root = 39D151A0ACD963CCC961EDA64BBC46C7
123456 = 79B872540BFE63284663AC625BC18EF6

.. and why your uname and upasswd is blank?

.. some release here has PhpStudy which means DB's is setup already, all you need is navicat to connect to it.

.. if you have IIS and PhpStudy it will conflict on your port 80, so its better to use IIS before running PhpStudy.

.. you need to download for web debugging...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
usernames and password is not MD5... its AES with key and salt, just use the default user/pass for testing and change it later...

root = 39D151A0ACD963CCC961EDA64BBC46C7
123456 = 79B872540BFE63284663AC625BC18EF6

.. and why your uname and upasswd is blank?

.. some release here has PhpStudy which means DB's is setup already, all you need is navicat to connect to it.

.. if you have IIS and PhpStudy it will conflict on your port 80, so its better to use IIS before running PhpStudy.

.. you need to download for web debugging...

So I have made a D: hdd now and copied all the server files there. I have almost got the phpstudy application to start. But I am running into errors and I can't copy n paste from the log for translation. When I press start the services turns green for about 4-6seconds but then goes back to red.

I have had help from a friend who has used phpstudy but even he has no idea what can cause the problem.

Would gladly take some help.

Back