Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = fameza123; 8828707] Tại sao nhân vật mới tạo ra sau đó rơi ra khỏi trò chơi? [/ QUOTE]
The database is missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me a tutorial explaining how to edit the IP addresses in the Assembly-CSharp.dll file?
I already have dnspy, ilspy + reflexil here... But I didn't find any good tutorials.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it says Your Trial Period has expired :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been trying to setup a server according to your tutorial nhed57 http://forum.ragezone.com/f983/tutorial-setup-muonline-server-mobile-1138295/

I have a mysql database but I cannot find any sql files which I can import to the database. Besides that I can't change the GameDBserver appconfig to have my own username and password. The GameDBserver do not recognize plaintext user information and when I encrypt it in MD5 which I guess is the encryption you have used in appconfig it gives different usernames/password then I provided.

https://imgur.com/a/81Ufr - My appconfig

which program was used for encryption?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me a tutorial explaining how to edit the IP addresses in the Assembly-CSharp.dll file?
I already have dnspy, ilspy + reflexil here... But I didn't find any good tutorials.

bump..having same question. not event cli folder found lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TUTORIAL Assembly-CSharp.dll : scroll to (18:57)

by ackemida

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TUTORIAL Assembly-CSharp.dll : scroll to (18:57)

by ackemida

can someone share the (webapi --> api) folder(15:27 on the video) together with it content? i manage to make the registration working with 2.6 using MU I**ortal(using muperez) client and 2.4 muapi, but the login is not working and its lack the "api/?act=push.init" and im not sure what are suppose to be there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are a failed serverlist, I will teach you

On the active server are moved but be moved to another server URL
For example: Your server is 192.168.200.86 Add serverlist must be on another host not unlike hostinger.com/serverlist/ None 192.168.200.86/serverlist

If error -999 is the customer of data send date

Error not in game configured in GameServer folder is wrong Note I checked GameServer file crack it does not work
Sorry my english is so bad
Currently my server is running on VMWare during testing. This version has many bugs
what do you mean by customer data send date for -999 where to change it?

Last edited:
Back