Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
trail version to open gameserver and no mysql??? where db and more users help me? i dont understand why trail version and dont open gs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums
help How do I fix it?

Reaction score
can someone share the (webapi --> api) folder(15:27 on the video) together with it content? i manage to make the registration working with 2.6 using MU I**ortal(using muperez) client and 2.4 muapi, but the login is not working and its lack the "api/?act=push.init" and im not sure what are suppose to be there

link off plis on
tks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this error after logar it of this error -999 please help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
make app folder login, and enable 32/64 bits on your IIS

could explain me better, log in to the application folder serious what exactly, would I open a log of the folder or would it be another method, sorry and only because I did not understand

or would I convert the login folder to application?

I have only one other question as I put the gameport ips and loginport example in my apk version.xml this loginport = "20001" gameport = "29808" which file on the game server I find these ips to put in apk version.xml

Back