[RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 241
  1. #121
    Member Mc Limu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    San Fernando deLocation
    76Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by magraopb View Post
    i'm stuck at this point
    IP Server/client = 192.168.0.150
    version.xml from client side and server side are same
    Cant create Login
    PS:
    IIS don't have "API" BIN folder inside this release
    Maybe I can help you, please pass me on with your fb

  2. #122
    Registered Danrei is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    14Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Does anybody have problems with installing this version client Uploaded on 06.02.2017 ? I mean i unpacked the Client i edited version.xml/rcpservices.smali ,i repacked the client , i signed it but in final still gives me install error... The same steps i followed when i configured 1.4.3 / 1.5.3 and there was no problem, the client installed and worked just fine.

    The rest( LogDbServer GameServer DBServer) works just fine , no log errors , , only this client makes me crazy .
    Last edited by Danrei; 09-02-17 at 06:33 PM.

  3. #123
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! magraopb is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    661Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Limu View Post
    Maybe I can help you, please pass me on with your fb
    Maybe u can help from here, will help me and others too.
    Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Danrei View Post
    Does anybody have problems with installing this version client Uploaded on 06.02.2017 ? I mean i unpacked the Client i edited version.xml/rcpservices.smali ,i repacked the client , i signed it but in final still gives me install error... The same steps i followed when i configured 1.4.3 / 1.5.3 and there was no problem, the client installed and worked just fine.

    The rest( LogDbServer GameServer DBServer) works just fine , no log errors , , only this client makes me crazy .
    Install some proxy in your network, config your Android device to use this proxy, u'll able to see where your client send requests

  4. #124
    Member Mc Limu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    San Fernando deLocation
    76Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by magraopb View Post
    Maybe u can help from here, will help me and others too.
    Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Install some proxy in your network, config your Android device to use this proxy, u'll able to see where your client send requests
    A silly question, do you have ODBC created?

  5. #125
    Registered abu123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by papka View Post
    For my work fine but for now i cant help becouse my team work for the server and client.
    Check all configs again and guide inside this files.
    I've done the full client code still error -999 , I have to register and log in successfully, but when connected to the error ingame

    Below is my version.xml

    QMQJLogin

    <Config URL="http://203.99.3.173:80/Android/mu14x/"> <Application VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <Resource VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <PackageType IsMiniPack="false"/> <Info serverip="203.99.3.173" voiceserverip="203.99.3.173:80/yy/audiochat/" pushserverip="203.99.3.173:28461/2/" serverlisturl="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" serverlisturlsecond="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" verifyaccountserverip="192.168.1.177:80/api/" payserverip="android-qj-pay.tmskapp.com/" adserverip="203.99.3.173:80/" versionurl="203.99.3.173:80/" bakurl="203.99.3.173:80/QMQJLogin/" updateclientname="mg_qmqjmini_1609_641_15.apk" serverid="1" gameid="local" login="1" lang="0" isolateresid="1" roleNum="0" deleteRole="1" loginport="4402" gameport="3001" /> <Test TestURL="http://203.99.3.173:8080/NewVersion/QMQJ/"/></Config>

    client

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Config URL="http://203.99.3.173:80/Android/mu14x/"> <Application VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <Resource VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <PackageType IsMiniPack="false"/> <AppLevelUp VerCode="1410" linkurl="" isOpen="1" msg="Phiên bản hiện tại của bạn không phải là mới nhất..!" /> <Info serverip="203.99.3.173" voiceserverip="203.99.3.173:80/yy/audiochat/" pushserverip="203.99.3.173:28461/2/" serverlisturl="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" serverlisturlsecond="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" verifyaccountserverip="192.168.1.177:80/api/" payserverip="android-qj-pay.tmskapp.com/" adserverip="203.99.3.173:80/" versionurl="203.99.3.173:80/" bakurl="203.99.3.173:80/QMQJLogin/" updateclientname="mg_qmqjmini_1609_641_15.apk" serverid="1" gameid="local" login="1" lang="0" isolateresid="1" roleNum="0" deleteRole="1" loginport="4402" gameport="3001" /> <Test TestURL="http://203.99.3.173:80/NewVersion/QMQJ/"/></Config>

    Can you help me fix this bug you?

  6. #126
    Giga Gaming Network WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    550Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Limu View Post
    A silly question, do you have ODBC created?
    No this files doesn't use ODBC in other to make it work

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by abu123 View Post
    I've done the full client code still error -999 , I have to register and log in successfully, but when connected to the error ingame

    Below is my version.xml

    QMQJLogin

    <Config URL="http://203.99.3.173:80/Android/mu14x/"> <Application VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <Resource VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <PackageType IsMiniPack="false"/> <Info serverip="203.99.3.173" voiceserverip="203.99.3.173:80/yy/audiochat/" pushserverip="203.99.3.173:28461/2/" serverlisturl="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" serverlisturlsecond="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" verifyaccountserverip="192.168.1.177:80/api/" payserverip="android-qj-pay.tmskapp.com/" adserverip="203.99.3.173:80/" versionurl="203.99.3.173:80/" bakurl="203.99.3.173:80/QMQJLogin/" updateclientname="mg_qmqjmini_1609_641_15.apk" serverid="1" gameid="local" login="1" lang="0" isolateresid="1" roleNum="0" deleteRole="1" loginport="4402" gameport="3001" /> <Test TestURL="http://203.99.3.173:8080/NewVersion/QMQJ/"/></Config>

    client

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Config URL="http://203.99.3.173:80/Android/mu14x/"> <Application VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <Resource VerText="Beta 1" VerCode="20161030"/> <PackageType IsMiniPack="false"/> <AppLevelUp VerCode="1410" linkurl="" isOpen="1" msg="Phiên bản hiện tại của bạn không phải là mới nhất..!" /> <Info serverip="203.99.3.173" voiceserverip="203.99.3.173:80/yy/audiochat/" pushserverip="203.99.3.173:28461/2/" serverlisturl="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" serverlisturlsecond="203.99.3.173:80/serverlist/" verifyaccountserverip="192.168.1.177:80/api/" payserverip="android-qj-pay.tmskapp.com/" adserverip="203.99.3.173:80/" versionurl="203.99.3.173:80/" bakurl="203.99.3.173:80/QMQJLogin/" updateclientname="mg_qmqjmini_1609_641_15.apk" serverid="1" gameid="local" login="1" lang="0" isolateresid="1" roleNum="0" deleteRole="1" loginport="4402" gameport="3001" /> <Test TestURL="http://203.99.3.173:80/NewVersion/QMQJ/"/></Config>

    Can you help me fix this bug you?
    I saw something in your version.xml is wrong also in your client kindly check what you are doing and check the ip and port if its correct goodluck

  7. #127
    Registered zohelet is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Hi guys, i'm trying setup this version 2.4 but i got this error with the UserServerList.
    I did this:
    Put IP on list.txt and 右侧.txt and later run bin19.exe
    But even doing this I get this error:

    Subefotos

    Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

  8. #128
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! magraopb is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    661Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Limu View Post
    A silly question, do you have ODBC created?
    nop, this version dont have MSSQL Database, i dont saw one

  9. #129
    Member TheRastafarian is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Ganja FarmLocation
    41Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Dang! The forum messed up my quotes, I was quoted badboy posts not yours.

    If anyone able to translate this mobile game into english would be great. Using app translate isn't that convenience.
    @badboy, do you know how that official Viet mu mobile translated this game into Vietnamese? If they did it maybe we can too.unless we need source code.
    well that would mean a Vietnamese and English speaking guy to take line by line and translate it, that won`t happen soon i`m sure, using google translate or other automatic translate to English isn`t that bad, but extracting the assets files, translate the images and repack it again will be the difficult part...

  10. #130
    Registered cuongvimaru is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    Hải Phòng, VLocation
    5Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    đã chạy tốt, mà chưa dịch được sang tiếng việt or tiếng anh

  11. #131
    Registered abu123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    13Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    No this files doesn't use ODBC in other to make it work

    - - - Updated - - -

    I saw something in your version.xml is wrong also in your client kindly check what you are doing and check the ip and port if its correct goodluck
    WireShark Thank you for helping me .. you can just help me details are not...?

  12. #132
    Registered kaito1412 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    11Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    how to translate game ?

  13. #133
    Alpha Member john007 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    1,973Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Quote Originally Posted by kaito1412 View Post
    how to translate game ?
    From what DJbadboy been told me, we can't and maybe because we dont have the source files. He gonna finds new version that he said.

  14. #134
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! djbadboys38 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    TanzanyaLocation
    1,105Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    Basically fix version error:

    Code:
    WWW \ QMQJLogin \ version.xml <- web 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub (Replace with your ip address)
    com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ assets \ version.xml <- Client 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub (Replace with your ip address)
    com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ smali \ com \ xy \ xypay \ utils \ RPCService.smali <- ip ip 60,205,181,142 (Replace with your ip address)

  15. #135
    Registered zohelet is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    16Posts

    Re: [RELEASE] MU Mobile Version 2.4 [New]

    And the solution for the GetUserServerList?


    Quote Originally Posted by djbadboys38 View Post
    Basically fix version error:

    Code:
    WWW \ QMQJLogin \ version.xml <- web 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub (Replace with your ip address)
    com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ assets \ version.xml <- Client 192.168.1.49ol.qmqj.pub (Replace with your ip address)
    com.tmsk.qmqj.android.xy \ smali \ com \ xy \ xypay \ utils \ RPCService.smali <- ip ip 60,205,181,142 (Replace with your ip address)




Advertisement