Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 No Fake

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me config GameServer side?
i got alot crashes after start gameserver

you have web 2.6?

I do not have web files 2.6 versions, so I'm using 2.4 versions, these problems have a problem, the server sends data about ServerList but the client only accepts them encrypted, please who has the original web files share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must download and test several clients 2.5x and 2.6x from existent private servers, like everyone is doing here. Don't just stand here complaining and asking for all the files ready, we're a development community, not a ready server distribution community. Help us find the best client, so, do like i said before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i canot find config-12.mu4d.net in the Assembly-CSharp.dll,im using dnspy nothing found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share me your client, i test and help you

I have a problem in that my client remade from mu brasil 2.6 does not send a request to verify sidinfo.aspx so I can not log into the server, share the client and server files please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share me your client, i test and help you

I have a problem in that my client remade from mu brasil 2.6 does not send a request to verify sidinfo.aspx so I can not log into the server, share the client and server files please
https://mega.nz/#!duJiDI7Y!aBx85-8s80QhFqWvqDmvnnDw9zWbKTHGugH0tO05DHs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/#!duJiDI7Y!aBx85-8s80QhFqWvqDmvnnDw9zWbKTHGugH0tO05DHs
I checked, my ServerList is working, but then it throws out the -999 error, SidInfo does not send it for verification, please share your server files, ServerList is registered in the database in the mu_serverlist table.

mrphuongpc - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 No Fake - RaGEZONE Forums

ServerList:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just one quick question before i try to build one(has been download on the first day)..do this gameserver.exe has been cracked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked, my ServerList is working, but then it throws out the -999 error, SidInfo does not send it for verification, please share your server files, ServerList is registered in the database in the mu_serverlist table.

mrphuongpc - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 No Fake - RaGEZONE Forums

ServerList:
im try but canot connet to game server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a client can connect to this server850 ?
or know where to edit in client so its can connect to server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
favgames can you share? use GATanLogin or YGNW or QMQJ?

Back