Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 Full English www tools client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gameserver by Scythus Zythe expired edition full eng

Protectec DNguard

bernardoleal - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 Full English www tools client - RaGEZONE Forums

bernardoleal - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 Full English www tools client - RaGEZONE Forums

These files are to help translate xml files from other servers only.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use dnguard unpack crack,i thing so hehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver by Scythus Zythe expired edition full eng

Protectec DNguard

These files only serve to help translate other gameserver without license

that file is zythe server files. where u get?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you change the computer year to 2015 throws out this info:

d8i3TxV - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 Full English www tools client - RaGEZONE Forums

so it`s probably him who 'leaked' the files so people buy them. HVM is version 3.8 so no chance of cracking it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Nothing new here even if it's HVM Demo version this can't be cracked and also take note that even if you cracked the HVM, GS and Client is Protected/Packed goodluck with our files.

if you change the computer year to 2015 throws out this info:

d8i3TxV - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.6 Full English www tools client - RaGEZONE Forums

so it`s probably him who 'leaked' the files so people buy them. HVM is version 3.8 so no chance of cracking it.

Lol funny and why the heck we do leak our own files?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because they are incomplete(encrypted), so buying them is the only way, and by coincidence there is a skype contact too :)

Reaction score
because they are incomplete(encrypted), so buying them is the only way, and by coincidence there is a skype contact too :)
This file is complete with working tools and web api but GS/Client (Protected/Packed) we don't need to do that it's just a nag screen informing the users to contact our support in case of server expiration it's not an advertisement!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
File Update i manage to make it run and still need to edit a lot of things i will post soon if all of the files are already working

i re work a gameserver.exe and it works with Zythe Files
and i will post more update soon

admin panel works

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
File Update i manage to make it run and still need to edit a lot of things i will post soon if all of the files are already working

i re work a gameserver.exe and it works with Zythe Files
and i will post more update soon

admin panel works
Are you still working on it??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have downloaded this just today on my VPS, to see if it works however i do have the demo expired error. I would like to get this working as I'm thinking of running a test server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just as soon as I get this all figured out and get things running

Back