Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Client source code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Unity3D project source code, that can be changed, re-compiled or whatever.

HappyDay - [Release] MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Client source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

UfcdBSF - [Release] MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Client source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

INFORMATION:

You can work with it at Unity 2017.4.21f1 but i suggest you to use Unity 5.1 or Unity 5.2 max, due to it's shaders (wich is GLSL and support for it was dropped after 5.2)

Open project in Visual Studio for edit scripts. Compile with Unity3D (do not try to compile it just with Visual Studio, that does not works like that!).

CREDITS
:

Game: WebZen, Tencent.
Decompilation: HappyDay

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having trouble logging in, and bypassing the login altogether the Game Server is not loading the client.

It looks like it's trying to register a username but cannot? I checked the SQL Logs and no such queries are being sent to the MYSQL DB that are trying to validate username or password.

CMD_DB_GAMECONFIGDICT 4 15 60CMD_DB_FIRSTCHARGE_CONFIG 4 11 46CMD_DB_GET_SERVERID 4 0 0CMD_DB_QUERYDAYACTIVITYTOTALPOINT 16 0 7CMD_DB_GETBULLMSGDICT 4 0 1CMD_DB_GETBHJUNQILIST 4 0 2CMD_DB_GETBHLINGDIDICT 4 1 6CMD_SPR_QUERYBANGHUIDETAIL 22 0 10CMD_DB_GAMECONIFGITEM 16 0 6CMD_SPR_GETPAIHANGLIST 4 1 6CMD_DB_GETBANROLECATDICT 77 0 35CMD_DB_GET_CHATMSGLIST 449 0 122CMD_DB_REGUSERID 10 0 3 <-- Must be trying to register?

HappyDay - [Release] MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Client source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep seems like that. In my case, my server do that. But i'm using modified source code. At Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup it should works. Hmm seems like that is not GameServer problem directly. GameDB server it is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like I missed some settings and got those kinda errors. Can anyone help with them?
Capture.JPG - [Release] MuOrigin Miracle 1.4.3 Client source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Completely decompiling the game from scratch will bring a lot of problems and you will need to have to rewrite various things like the shader (assembly shader) and stuff.

The best way is to have the original base and decompile the current apks to upgrade to the latest versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very bug,
The input sdk is corrupted.
I think it's a missing (code line / file).
Are there web files, server files?
If I can run it, I'll share it with tutorial videos.
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very bug,
The input sdk is corrupted.
I think it's a missing (code line / file).
Are there web files, server files?
If I can run it, I'll share it with tutorial videos.
Thank you for sharing.

All code base is complete, same as there is all shaders, prefabs, files. "Bugs" may appear mainly due to resource locations. (it's just decompilation artifacts).

Solution:

1) Just create that folders, and simple copy-paste prefabs to correct directories.
2) Just override const string values for all prefabs/shaders/etc. (via Visual Studio) to other directories.

That's just Unity Asset Pipeline thing. They still dont have a semi-relative path folders for it, and after decompilation, you can only manually restore/override them. From another side - all such links are hardcoded. Just look at U3DUtils.cs

Overriden:

Code:
		public static GameObject UIResources(string name)
		{
			return Resources.Load(string.Format("Prefabs/{0}", name)) as GameObject;
		}
and also for:
Code:
                public static GameObject LoadNudeModelByName(string name)
		{
			string text = string.Format("Prefabs/{0}", name);
			GameObject value = null;
			if (!NudeModalAndSkeletonCachingDict.TryGetValue(text, out value))
			{
				value = (Resources.Load(text) as GameObject);
				NudeModalAndSkeletonCachingDict.Add(text, value);
			}
			return SpawnManager.Instantiate(value) as GameObject;
		}

But i am not sure about something like:

Code:
		public static GameObject LoadTeleport(string text, string name, string resName, float posX, float posY, float poxZ)
		{
			string path = Global.WebPath(string.Format("Decoration/{0}", resName));
			GameObject emptyLoader = GetEmptyLoader(name, path, true, null, null, -1, null, -1, 1f, true, false);
			emptyLoader.transform.localPosition = new Vector3(posX, posY, poxZ);
			TeleportInfoDisplay teleportInfoDisplay = emptyLoader.AddComponent<TeleportInfoDisplay>();
			teleportInfoDisplay.Target = emptyLoader.transform;
			teleportInfoDisplay.TeleNameText = text;
			return emptyLoader;
		}

You may change Decoration for example to string.Format("Prefabs/{0}", name);

All issues may appears just due to resource management. ;)

About server side & web - as mentioned above, i just pick-up MuServerNoSetup & 全民小爱.apk from it.

Reaction score
It's waste of time to work with this decompiled version. It's good to use decompilation in only to upgrade original source for lastest version.

Original src (not decompiled):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please reupload thank you, anyone has a backup link from these share? Much appreciated if you share it to me thank you.

Back