Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello anyone where i can change NEW server status ?
like this pic
XJG6IGR - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help please

someone helps to set up payment page connection.
I have the error shown in the images

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- I want to change language to Spanish, where I can change the language, because in APK you can not

- where you can edit diamond gift when creating character

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
- I want to change language to Spanish, where I can change the language, because in APK you can not

- where you can edit diamond gift when creating character

edit on Languaje,xml on GameRes.unity3D for make a spanish languaje.

and need edit on systemtaks.xml for edit first quest on bar to add diamonds and more,

PD: hablo español :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can you help solve this problem
------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can you help solve this problem
------------------------------------------------------------

this is your second thread asking for help and not posting any logs or error or picure.... WHAT PROBLEM??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, my english is bad google translate :)

Code:
*****what is the cause of how I can solve this problem****

2018-04-15 02:41:24    ##exception##
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo..cctor() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\Enumeration.cs:line 914
应用程序出现了异常[1]:
The type initializer for 'GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo' threw an exception.

额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException
 Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo.GetRoleParamType(String paramName, String value)
   at GameDBServer.DB.DBQuery.GetRoleParamsTablePaiHang(DBManager dbMgr, String paramName) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\DB\DBQuery.cs:line 941
   at GameDBServer.Logic.PaiHangManager.LoadPaiHangLists(DBManager dbMgr) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\PaiHangManager.cs:line 190
   at GameDBServer.Logic.PaiHangManager.ProcessPaiHang(DBManager dbMgr, Boolean force) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\PaiHangManager.cs:line 215
   at GameDBServer.DB.DBManager.LoadDatabase(MySQLConnectionString connstr, Int32 MaxConns, Int32 codePage) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\DB\DBManager.cs:line 134
   at GameDBServer.Program.InitServer() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 805
   at GameDBServer.Program.OnStartServer() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 292
   at GameDBServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 220

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, my english is bad google translate :)

Code:
*****what is the cause of how I can solve this problem****

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo..cctor() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\Enumeration.cs:line 914
应用程序出现了异常[1]:
The type initializer for 'GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo' threw an exception.

额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException
 Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at GameDBServer.Logic.RoleParamNameInfo.GetRoleParamType(String paramName, String value)
   at GameDBServer.DB.DBQuery.GetRoleParamsTablePaiHang(DBManager dbMgr, String paramName) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\DB\DBQuery.cs:line 941
   at GameDBServer.Logic.PaiHangManager.LoadPaiHangLists(DBManager dbMgr) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\PaiHangManager.cs:line 190
   at GameDBServer.Logic.PaiHangManager.ProcessPaiHang(DBManager dbMgr, Boolean force) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Logic\PaiHangManager.cs:line 215
   at GameDBServer.DB.DBManager.LoadDatabase(MySQLConnectionString connstr, Int32 MaxConns, Int32 codePage) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\DB\DBManager.cs:line 134
   at GameDBServer.Program.InitServer() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 805
   at GameDBServer.Program.OnStartServer() in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 292
   at GameDBServer.Program.Main(String[] args) in d:\Server\source\115\GameDBServer\GameDBServer\Program.cs:line 220

try another DBServer, i think you are using 1.5 witrh 2.6 GameServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello anyone where i can change NEW server status ?
like this pic
XJG6IGR - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

change in the mysqldb muserverlist==>T_SERVERDATA===>CHANGE STATUS TO (1=maintenance 2=hidden 3=NORMAL,4=new)

help please

someone helps to set up payment page connection.
I have the error shown in the images

look use packet capture folder missing, or u chnge metod in smaliconfig

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can decode the AssemblySharp.dll file, it does not open in dnspy?
https://mega.nz/#!QYliEbbT!7mcNOYn3C9vh33j-aMoiOpzvxmAAm2plcid9fby1HaY

Back