Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Unity3d Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Unity3d] Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup

I actually found that the English APK log-in screen still ties into siamgame.in.th for the accounts. No idea why or how to stop that yet. Might have to try going back to the CHN one...

REMOVED

Anyone got this error ?
wheni tried to start 3.运行游戏服务器

You need to edit GameServer\AppConfig.xml and look for the D: paths. Change those to match your server path.

This won't support multiple users. Logins are bound to SidList.aspx and it's compressed, so we cannot see the syntax to add users. DB records are just for character and other record look-ups. Actual log-in information is stored in that file.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Password for second link above is: haifeng. Files seem to be legit. Downloading other link now.

Also to iterate on what lucas said - we did some testing last night on OP files. Files look at SidList.aspx in WWW as a reference to bypass the log-in. Because of this you can only currently have one user, so OP files won't work for hosted servers.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Add item ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Password for second link above is: haifeng. Files seem to be legit. Downloading other link now.

Also to iterate on what lucas said - we did some testing last night on OP files. Files look at SidList.aspx in WWW as a reference to bypass the log-in. Because of this you can only currently have one user, so OP files won't work for hosted servers.

EDIT - Leaving MU Origin. Been playtesting and don't feel it offers much worth to debugging and testing.

When you login success ! (or Register account ) SDk login when return SID --> Client will send SID --> To your Webserver --> SidInfo.aspx --> SidInfo will Return UID,TokenLogin,Time..ect --> Send To CLient --> Client --> send TO GS---> Login.

Don't Give up! you can do it !

P/S : YOu can debug request with IIS logs. IT's will show you What value client POST to server.

Code one fake service ! return UID, it easy!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

When you login success ! (or Register account ) SDk login when return SID --> Client will send SID --> To your Webserver --> SidInfo.aspx --> SidInfo will Return UID,TokenLogin,Time..ect --> Send To CLient --> Client --> send TO GS---> Login.

Don't Give up! you can do it !

P/S : YOu can debug request with IIS logs. IT's will show you What value client POST to server.

Code one fake service ! return UID, it easy!

Myself and some others are working on it. I downloaded the source that has registration scripts working. Will be fun to get working at least :).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We are almost there. We got the files working 100%
With register and multiple users, now we are working on src

etRCUh - [Release] Unity3d Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Source will take a while, I'm the only one looking at it currently and at the moment it doesn't work with the current client. We also don't have full client source, apparently it's 80% of the Unity3d files, but it's a start. Either way, once the source is translated it will be a lot easier to fix errors. As it stands, there are no source errors and around 90 warnings. Working on translations mostly at the moment.

Making progress :). GS output almost fixed and finished.

REMOVED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

that looks good it's a good progress i just downloaded the lastest lucastx files posts, just to test, but fallenfate you are going fast with the translation. good job keep it up

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Source will take a while, I'm the only one looking at it currently and at the moment it doesn't work with the current client. We also don't have full client source, apparently it's 80% of the Unity3d files, but it's a start. Either way, once the source is translated it will be a lot easier to fix errors. As it stands, there are no source errors and around 90 warnings. Working on translations mostly at the moment.

Making progress :). GS output almost fixed and finished.

REMOVED

i look so good :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We need someone who know how translate long files..
Example -> We got xml files to translate, but is impossible to translate manually because is to big, so we need a tool to do it for us.
If someone knows please pm me

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Example -> We got xml files to translate, but is impossible to translate manually because is to big, so we need a tool to do it for us.

You could always find and replace certain Chinese so it updates in other elements. That's what I have to do in the source, through all 45000+ lines... LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can help give me the xml files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You could always find and replace certain Chinese so it updates in other elements. That's what I have to do in the source, through all 45000+ lines... LOL.

i'm trying to locate a tool or idk, that translate between tags, no sucess until now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i can translate it by the replace metod or something similar if you want some help contact me.

Back