Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Unity3d Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Unity3d] Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup

Looks interesting. I'm in, will try to set it up and see if I can get the English APK working and try to see how we might be able to change some configs.

Nice to see you here, i managed to replace the chinese file to english, it worked some parts, still working on it.
I think the english version the unique thing that is messing up its the login system

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice to see you here, i managed to replace the chinese file to english, it worked some parts, still working on it.
I think the english version the unique thing that is messing up its the login system

Maybe. If the DB is storing Chinese datatypes then storing English data could be an issue. At the moment I'm trying to get it working via my local IP without having to change it. It just has issues connecting with root@localhost even with a root account set up, which is odd. Will keep poking at it.

Here's the game DB for MySQL installation. Trying to get the game working without using phpstudy. This is the DB created.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

PKE4XO - [Release] Unity3d Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup - RaGEZONE Forums

AGHlkTL - [Release] Unity3d Mu Origin Mobile dont need setup - RaGEZONE Forums

i'm trying to locate where is the text files from the game, but already translated something

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Maybe. If the DB is storing Chinese datatypes then storing English data could be an issue. At the moment I'm trying to get it working via my local IP without having to change it. It just has issues connecting with root@localhost even with a root account set up, which is odd. Will keep poking at it.

Here's the game DB for MySQL installation. Trying to get the game working without using phpstudy. This is the DB created.

Im using xampp right now. The only problem i have is the GameServer cant connect to 127.0.0.1:24270. Is there anything im missing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For other people to easily edit/translate the client files

- Use this tool to decompile/compile the apk

- This is the correct and easy way to SIGN your compiled apk in order to install it to an android device or bluestacks

Reaction score

- This is the correct and easy way to SIGN your compiled apk in order to install it to an android device or bluestacks

As i said already u can use 7-Zip too to open the APK and edit it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

did you managed to do full translate? or almost full? i got some parts translated, but i think i can't find the ui or strings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

did you managed to do full translate? or almost full? i got some parts translated, but i think i can't find the ui or strings
I'm translating the database its full of non English text.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For the full game translate its a mix with Game res(On gameserver folder) and some images from the apk. I don't know how to translate a xml file automatic, (do it manually will take much time), someone need to make a tool

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Im using xampp right now. The only problem i have is the GameServer cant connect to 127.0.0.1:24270. Is there anything im missing?

I've got mine working. You need to set your root MySQL password to be the password in the original post. When you run your first shortcut - GameDBServer - after the : when it's loaded you need to type 1270 and hit enter. If using XAMPP you will need to copy the databases from the phpstudy/MySQL/data folder into your XAMPP/MySQL/data folder.

Managed to get English APK to log-in screen with custom IP, but registration seems to have issues... also if you use Register to make account the .apk crashes :/

REMOVED

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What details are people using to log-in? I see no passwords in the DB for playing with cjsh and cjsh doesn't work with the English APK.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, here is db string converter. They use AES for encrypt & decrypt DB user/password.
Google drive:

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi, here is db string converter. They use AES for encrypt & decrypt DB user/password.
Google drive:

Do you know how passwords are handled in this DB? I find no password fields and using the same data for password doesn't work either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone has the source of this release and willing to share?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you know how passwords are handled in this DB? I find no password fields and using the same data for password doesn't work either.

I just open all files via textmode. I think you can set DB Info in "../Server1270/GameDBServer/AppConfig.xml".
PS. I'm not sure that I understand what you said. Sorry for my bad English.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I just open all files via textmode. I think you can set DB Info in "../Server1270/GameDBServer/AppConfig.xml".
PS. I'm not sure that I understand what you said. Sorry for my bad English.

That is base config, yep. But for example, I open app and click register account. It tries to make account but then stops working. I try looking at DB to see existing account, but no existing account has a password in DB.

Easier question - how to log into game? 'cjsh' and 'cjsh' not working.

UPDATE: I make account called 'katensis' and use 'katensis' as password. But when try to connect the game crashes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That is base config, yep. But for example, I open app and click register account. It tries to make account but then stops working. I try looking at DB to see existing account, but no existing account has a password in DB.

Easier question - how to log into game? 'cjsh' and 'cjsh' not working.

UPDATE: I make account called 'katensis' and use 'katensis' as password. But when try to connect the game crashes.

Sorry I'm not start testing this game yet. Let's me try :)

Back