Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official]

Reaction score
nhed57 Thanks alot idol

nhed57
next problem
its takes 60-70 no connection bago magload yung maps.
pero ung sa video pagkalaunch ng gameserver nagloload agad maps

5Ev9SPS - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Double check IP and ports

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@nhed57
idol may working ka ba jan na mu server files with full source code? or may mairerefer ka ba sakin na legit?

Reaction score
nhed57
idol may working ka ba jan na mu server files with full source code? or may mairerefer ka ba sakin na legit?

this is an english forum, please use english language, anyway bro, i don't know any... even zythe "alternation" i think is stuck on 1.5 and still working on 2.6...

Note:
1. v2.4 server, make sure the skills of mg/summoner do not have bugs
2. v1.5 make sure MG do not have bugs on skills also
3. before you can create MG/Summoner you must have 3 resets on your previous characters

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is an english forum, please use english language, anyway bro, i don't know any... even zythe "alternation" i think is stuck on 1.5 and still working on 2.6...

Note:
1. v2.4 server, make sure the skills of mg/summoner do not have bugs
2. v1.5 make sure MG do not have bugs on skills also
3. before you can create MG/Summoner you must have 3 resets on your previous characters

oh im sorry.. i just really want to make my own mu server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you can use this server 1.5, i think its legit you can fix some minor changes.. do you have VPS?

yeah but i dont have full source for making event and editing other items/stuffs

yeah but i dont have full source for making event and editing other items/stuffs
and until now gameserver takes no connection to db but after 60-70 counts it will load maps then after that no connection again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am willing to share 1.5 full apk En: D

you can use this server 1.5, i think its legit you can fix some minor changes.. do you have VPS?
@nhed can you help me problem not connecting server via teamview

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You want to use full ENG please contact me
You want to use full ENG please contact me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me too. All is working but when i launch the client its stuck on.
Can you help me @nhed57 with this problem? I try to follow your guide at your thread
i think in my case there’s an error between client and web?

Reaction score
Me too. All is working but when i launch the client its stuck on.
Can you help me @nhed57 with this problem? I try to follow your guide at your thread
i think in my case there’s an error between client and web?

this is the logic...
the client look for a specific site but cannot be found on your iis(webserveR)... so its stuck.. use packet capture to see whats the client is looking for... then you can fix it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is the logic...
the client look for a specific site but cannot be found on your iis(webserveR)... so its stuck.. use packet capture to see whats the client is looking for... then you can fix it.
nhed57
I already try that packet capture. I run the client while packet capture is open. I see only an ip (udp) and i try to find that in version.xml at client that i extracted using apktool. But i cant find that ip. All ip in version.xml and kunlun.xml already my own ip.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@nhed57
i think this is the problem of stucking when running client? pushserverip?
what should be the link/IP for that?

Hjh8dfr - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
nhed57
i think this is the problem of stucking when running client? pushserverip?
what should be the link/IP for that?

Hjh8dfr - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

no, check your packets... if you use the attached client, its the SidInfo or the urls located in version.xml which cannot be found in your webserver.

but if you use other client, its the versionurl, how to fix? check on Assembly-Csharp.dll

after this, next problem is the client version authentication.. (SidInfo.aspx)
err:The specified store provider cannot be found in the configuration, or is not valid.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back