Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is gameserver is crap TeamDungeons dont work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
link download server
Link download apk
Please contact
password unrar
Zundo4566263
Tri4566263

why do you share incomplete crap? do you ruin the files yourself so people will PM you on your FB page so you can ask for money or are you just incompetent like that and you have no idea what you`re doing ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the full thing files but you have to find new mainstream gameres files that work well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone test this client on mobile ? everything work find but when I open this client on my mobile . Its crash after 1s : unfortunately mu 1.5 has stopped

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this error appears, how to solve it?
ackemina - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys don`t bother with releases by this ackemina guy, he`s looking for money and is releasing stuff with missing files on purpose.
Data.SQLite is missing, the MySql bins are also missing. even if you make them work, SidInfo is wrong also and you will not be able to make this release work. And i don`t understand why the moderators don`t ban him yet...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@nhed57
whenni type on my browser localhost. It shows plain white only. How to fix it? Lately its ok.
and when i browse YNGWLogin its ok

Reaction score
nhed57
whenni type on my browser localhost. It shows plain white only. How to fix it? Lately its ok.
and when i browse YNGWLogin its ok

because default.aspx is for mu login procedures only... make sure bins is converted as application in IIS

guys don`t bother with releases by this ackemina guy, he`s looking for money and is releasing stuff with missing files on purpose.
Data.SQLite is missing, the MySql bins are also missing. even if you make them work, SidInfo is wrong also and you will not be able to make this release work. And i don`t understand why the moderators don`t ban him yet...

its working...

his sidinfo.aspx used different method and throwing QMQJname...(Platform+username)... but i think the correct is QMQJ100001.. Platform+UserId... but anyhow.. it will work the same

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because default.aspx is for mu login procedures only... make sure bins is converted as application in IIS

its working...

his sidinfo.aspx used different method and throwing QMQJname...(Platform+username)... but i think the correct is QMQJ100001.. Platform+UserId... but anyhow.. it will work the same
nhed57
Already converted as application in iis. Serverlist, YNGWLogin and YY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the files are missing but it willl working you need to get the files from the other server files and combined to make it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = TheRastafarian; 8825129] tại sao bạn chia sẻ crap không đầy đủ? bạn sẽ làm hỏng các tập tin cho mình để mọi người sẽ PM bạn trên trang FB của bạn để bạn có thể yêu cầu tiền hoặc là bạn chỉ cần không đủ năng lực như vậy và bạn không có ý tưởng những gì bạn đang làm gì [/ QUOTE]
version.xml apk and web IsMiniPack="true" ???? no IsMiniPack="false" : $:

[QUOTE = ImTheOne17; 8824235] Ackemina? Whats mật khẩu cho sql để kết nối với navicat? [/ QUOTE]

pass navicat you found in web.config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can already run the login as well as the account list.but always appear like this how to solve it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can already run the login as well as the account list.but always appear like this how to solve it?

How you fix this error?
Im using client in this thread. All url, ip and port already configure but until now no luck!
jys9lpJ - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back