Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what file smalli folder translate loguin cp?
ackemina - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

find Lang on KunlunLang$

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
click NPC lorencia rebirth client 1.5 eng freeze? fix? wrong ip? ports? firewall off!!!! help!

How modify webexchange.dll ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tranks you for shared it sir :8:

Is there way to Publish my own client to the play store?(assuming i am a Android developer and i do not want to have problems with CopyRight), i realy wanna do it, Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
client posted does not recompile. I need the original ENG client used in the post. Does anyone have a link?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Skype you pls.....

File for translate login: KunlunLoginLang$6.smali

Tutorial

File original code:
PHP:
const-string v0, "\u0110\u0103ng nh\u1eadp VMG"

1 - Copy : \u0110\u0103ng nh\u1eadp VMG
2 - paste in the first box site
3 - Clic Converter
4 - copy second box text converted : Đăng nhập VMG" and go google translate
5 - Translated Code:
PHP:
const-string v0, "Login VMG"
:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RpCZ5T5 - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

help me please!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i edit the IP into the Assembly-CSharp.dll?? any tutorial? where is exactly this IP inside this .dll?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i edit the IP into the Assembly-CSharp.dll?? any tutorial? where is exactly this IP inside this .dll?

Assembly-CSharp.dll + dnSpy my no-pi IP fixed ty.

Which file translates these icons?
ackemina - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem. ???

EewwBA4 - [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tool for open GameRes.unity3d and translate language.xml, npcs.xml,....

UnityEX :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I change all the Gameres that i have in pc and still got this error.
Any help please?

Code:
应用程序出现了异常[1]:Load xml file at startup: Config/Settings.xml failed 错误信息:Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Server3\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Settings.xml'. 额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException    at GameServer.Program.InitGameRes()   at GameServer.Program.InitServer()   at GameServer.Program.OnStartServer()   at GameServer.Program.Main(String[] args)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I change all the Gameres that i have in pc and still got this error.
Any help please?

Code:
应用程序出现了异常[1]:Load xml file at startup: Config/Settings.xml failed 错误信息:Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Server3\GameRes\GameRes\Config\Settings.xml'. 额外信息: CurrentDomain_UnhandledException    at GameServer.Program.InitGameRes()   at GameServer.Program.InitServer()   at GameServer.Program.OnStartServer()   at GameServer.Program.Main(String[] args)

some part of the xml header is missing at file config/settings.xml, perhaps u translated the file by taking the 1.4.3 xml and replace it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some part of the xml header is missing at file config/settings.xml, perhaps u translated the file by taking the 1.4.3 xml and replace it?
Thanks for answer.I try with many many settings .xml without translate anythig.I cand get it out of this :))

I finaly past over the settings.xml error and now i have this( before Gamedb works perfect)
Any help please?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answer.I try with many many settings .xml without translate anythig.I cand get it out of this :))

I finaly past over the settings.xml error and now i have this( before Gamedb works perfect)
Any help please?
cek your appconfig.xml ip and port..i can help u .via team viewer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cek your appconfig.xml ip and port..i can help u .via team viewer.
Thank you.I am finaly done with server.Last think: I pass to the login via client(i can see my acount in database) but now i have this error:

Attachments

Back