Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Server Mu Mobile 1.5 ENG share full file by ackemina [official]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.I am finaly done with server.Last think: I pass to the login via client(i can see my acount in database) but now i have this error:

APPCode.dll ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check ip and port in serverlist same as appconfig in gameserver folder
Thank you for answer.I already did this and stii the same problem.I think i need a good client for this version.Anyone have a client 15x to share please?

Anyone can help me via TeamW to finish with this "fail conect server" please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answer.I already did this and stii the same problem.I think i need a good client for this version.Anyone have a client 15x to share please?

Anyone can help me via TeamW to finish with this "fail conect server" please?

Inbox me your skype, i will help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think here its my error but i dont know what tot do :))
Error: "2017-12-12 05:59:44: strPlatformUserID=24f751dbbaf8eeb8ffaf64e8b64b197d" where "24f751dbbaf8eeb8ffaf64e8b64b197d" its my acount id from database
Anyone please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I need help to install I have a vps installed, I'm going crazy but I can not start the gameserver my skype: gamecenterperu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server have bug on team dungeon as i think, circle event.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thumps up for muonlinegr2 for giving the files that has no password...not just like the original post..they make fun of us try guessing the passwords and very stressful...all i can say better you quit of being a moderator..and start baby setter...sory for my bad english...

game client ??sir MUONLINEGR2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi men, i have a question.
I create a new server of mu online in romania, and I don't know how to fix limit of rb... now is 15 , I will set 25....50... 100 ...

how fix a giftcode ... not work, text'' gift code does exist, insert a gift code'' ... do you help me? bonuss.ad2@gmail.com or ,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pm me if you want to upload your game to Google Playstore

Back