Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me
HXrag16 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant find the problem ...

REMOVED
Anyone knows how to solve this. Please help. I've been trying to fix this for the past 24 hours. Sorry newbie.
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED
Anyone knows how to solve this. Please help. I've been trying to fix this for the past 24 hours. Sorry newbie.
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you miss some files in login2.5 folder on your packet capture and you will be able to see what files you are missing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fix everything same with the cross server using the source code that i got full 99% english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mysql is on , im using phpstudy and my server is hosted this is the problem ?

GetserverList.aspx should be hosted with IIS, check IIS logs and see why it`s failing, you need to convert your ServerList folder into a application also in IIS and don`t forget to enable 'allow 32 bit apps' or something like that in advanced site settings in IIS.
The IIS logs will show you exactly what`s wrong

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GetserverList.aspx should be hosted with IIS, check IIS logs and see why it`s failing, you need to convert your ServerList folder into a application also in IIS and don`t forget to enable 'allow 32 bit apps' or something like that in advanced site settings in IIS.
The IIS logs will show you exactly what`s wrong

i checked and everything is ok ... im dont have any ideea why didn't work , maybe the server is on host now and need to active somting else ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i checked and everything is ok ... im dont have any ideea why didn't work , maybe the server is on host now and need to active somting else ?

check your GetUserList if it shows like this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help meeeeeeeeeee ...............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saNpR7S - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help meeeeeeeeeee ...............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saNpR7S - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
Install Packet capture from google play.Launch it then set your apk to use it.After you get this error go in packet capture log an see what have you to change.
Sry all but i cant use tw because i got a commercial use eroor!

i got this log error:''2018-01-22 12:56:57: err:Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) Count 2""
I have change some in sidinfo and now i got this:
Anyone??
This is in game error!

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is fixed all is ok , but after i create a character and press start game i got this ....

Did you try to create another account and see if the error its the same?
Send me your apk and i will check what is wrong .

Back