Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
success and translated!!!

dgLEVcQ - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day can i use vmware for testing this client ?? anyone has guide to set up if possible?? thanks more power

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day i encounter error on server files.. Gameserver.exe stop working here is the screenshot hope someone provide information for this thanks

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day i encounter error on server files.. Gameserver.exe stop working here is the screenshot hope someone provide information for this thanks

it says it right there, cannot find gameserver.exe.config file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sir thanks for response my problem now is how to config the gameserver.exe any suggestion?? thanks btw i manage to config logserver and gamedbserver heres my screenshot

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sir thanks for response my problem now is how to config the gameserver.exe any suggestion?? thanks btw i manage to config logserver and gamedbserver heres my screenshot

wait, this is app.config, your error was about missing GameServer.exe.config, it`s different from App.config

this is what my GameServer.exe.config contains
View attachment GameServer.exe.config.txt

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir i find that on my server files so what saying that is missing ?? sorry for to much question newbie here ty here my screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir i find that on my server files so what saying that is missing ?? sorry for to much question newbie here ty here my screenshot

check to be sure GameServer.exe.config is in the folder where you`re trying to start it from
Check that the gameserver name is GameServer.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know its a noob questions but please:
Wich server do i have to use it?
KF.CenterServer.Hosting,Server1 and Server 9001
Do i have to open all orjust one?
depends on your setup
KF Center Hosting is like it says: center hosting, it will make the cross servers work between themselves
one server needs to be the hosting core for the other (9001 for 1 or viceversa) where players from 2 servers will meet (at least that is how i see it)

the main config is in mu_kuafu, server_info table
if you start server 1 and the other is 9001, you need to have server 9001 with flag 1 and the other with flag 0
9001 is just a number, you can make the server id whatever you want, but for simplicity`s sake leave it like that:9001

and you also need to have KF Server Hosting started and make sure the gameservers config files are set to connect to it`s port (default:4000)

so yeah in conclusion both server 1 and 9001 have to be open and KF Server Hosting also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends on your setup
KF Center Hosting is like it says: center hosting, it will make the cross servers work between themselves
one server needs to be the hosting core for the other (9001 for 1 or viceversa) where players from 2 servers will meet (at least that is how i see it)

the main config is in mu_kuafu, server_info table
if you start server 1 and the other is 9001, you need to have server 9001 with flag 1 and the other with flag 0
9001 is just a number, you can make the server id whatever you want, but for simplicity`s sake leave it like that:9001

and you also need to have KF Server Hosting started and make sure the gameservers config files are set to connect to it`s port (default:4000)

so yeah in conclusion both server 1 and 9001 have to be open and KF Server Hosting also

Ty Rastaf but in the mean time i open the server and now i test it with some players!!

Back