Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello good colleagues in the afternoon, I have this error, I hope someone can help me plis, this appears after I start the game server and then it closes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello good colleagues in the afternoon, I have this error, I hope someone can help me plis, this appears after I start the game server and then it closes
The Game server shoud work with this red error too.If it close double check ip and port in appconfig .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw your posts but i don`t know guys... if you have IIS errors please make sure you have converted to application every folder that has 'bin' folder in it. Also remember to enable running 32bit applications in advanced settings
hi help me please error -999 how to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone can tell me where do i have to change for make wings upgrade until 15 lvl?Now its on 12 lvl.
Somewhere in gs.exe but i cant find if!
Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@vocweb, @Taxi, @Devframes, how to fix icon error? :

9XOcjqj - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Go to nhed set up tutorial. Follow his guide.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends! I installed my server files again and now i have this error ! Help please! :(
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Back