Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Reaction score
edit languaje.xml on GameRes.unity3D

Hi i already saw the language.xml and phrase for that is in english. I recompiled it but still got the same viet language. I already check in www and sv and all language.xml saying that phrase is in english but still it shows viet, why? xD

Still shows this:

qezmtw - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there any other compatible client?

Notes:

I also tried using Assembly-CSharp.dll from a client who has that english text but still it shows viet language, so i assume that its not in there aswell?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i already saw the language.xml and phrase for that is in english. I recompiled it but still got the same viet language. I already check in www and sv and all language.xml saying that phrase is in english but still it shows viet, why? xD

Still shows this:

qezmtw - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there any other compatible client?

Notes:

I also tried using Assembly-CSharp.dll from a client who has that english text but still it shows viet language, so i assume that its not in there aswell?

Pls follow tut form MC Limu
Language.JPG - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
UnityEX - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
both of them.

i actually don't need to edit them because they are in english. But why is it still in thai? xD.

Can you just share that client with english text while updating :D?

i dont have, but this guidance is accurate. Make sure extra xml form GameRes ->edit xml -> impot back -> put GameRes to YourAPK\assets\GameSite\local -> Recompiler APK -> Reinstall new APK (Unintall fist)
Have fun!

Reaction score
i dont have, but this guidance is accurate. Make sure extra xml form GameRes ->edit xml -> impot back -> put GameRes to YourAPK\assets\GameSite\local -> Recompiler APK -> Reinstall new APK (Unintall fist)
Have fun!

I think its one of the File in Asset > bin > Data, not including Managed and Resource folder. But i don't know where xD. I tried other client asset files from Asset > bin > Data, not including managed folder and it was in turned into english, but it is really important for me to know what file to edit.

Anyways does someone know also how to edit apk icon?

also how to edit version:3.1.0.20180201_20180202?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its one of the File in Asset > bin > Data, not including Managed and Resource folder. But i don't know where xD. I tried other client asset files from Asset > bin > Data, not including managed folder and it was in turned into english, but it is really important for me to know what file to edit.

Anyways does someone know also how to edit apk icon?

also how to edit version:3.1.0.20180201_20180202?

i know how, but its useless if you can't connect to the server

Reaction score
Guys, how do you change starting quest item reward?

It starts with Dragon, i want to change it to default leather only....

or is there any hard server (default config) config around?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys, how do you change starting quest item reward?

It starts with Dragon, i want to change it to default leather only....

or is there any hard server (default config) config around?

check systemtask.xml for edit first quest on the game

Back