Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you made sure to re-compile Goodsbin.xml and also put it in Server GameRes?

You might find it in NetImages folder or use UnityStudio and search for main_atlas in assets files

Thank you but i can't find "mail icon"

There is only "EveryDayIcon.png.gj" "jieriActivityIcon.png.qj" ... in the "netimages" folder.

How I can find "mail icon"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error when entering cross server, "Failed to connect to the game user server". Anyone knows how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where to edit this?
N701VC9 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

jlY4E9 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in server gameres should be called Goods.xml, not GoodsBin ok?

i change in Server/Config/GameRes/Config/Goods.xml Revive Stone on Revive
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

and change it in GameRes_V0.unity3d in GoodsBin.txt

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
and packed back, restart server and go to the game client

nothing changed

anyone know where to edit this?
N701VC9 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

jlY4E9 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
edit apk file, go to the folder assets/logo/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change in Server/Config/GameRes/Config/Goods.xml Revive Stone on Revive

and change it in GameRes_V0.unity3d in GoodsBin.txt

and packed back, restart server and go to the game client

nothing changed

don`t know what to say, maybe it`s a double item id ? or maybe you forgot to put Gameres_VO.unity3d back in the client ?
put it in the webserver also, maybe it updates with a older version of GameRes_VO?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = TheRastafarian; 8865909] Не знаю, что сказать, может быть, это двойной идентификатор элемента? или, может быть, вы забыли вернуть Gameres_VO.unity3d в клиенте?
поместите его в веб-сервер, возможно, он обновится с более старой версией GameRes_VO? [/ QUOTE]

New GameRes_V0.unity3d does not load on the client, how can I download it with the update?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = TheRastafarian; 8865909] Не знаю, что сказать, может быть, это двойной идентификатор элемента? или, может быть, вы забыли вернуть Gameres_VO.unity3d в клиенте?
поместите его в веб-сервер, возможно, он обновится с более старой версией GameRes_VO? [/ QUOTE]

New GameRes_V0.unity3d does not load on the client, how can I download it with the update?

put the files in your webserver update folders and then rembember to ge nerate another CRC32 for your GameRes_VO file and put it in index.xml

then also change the version number up on version.xml to initiate the auto-update on the client

Reaction score
where can we get update to the client? how can we make items?

Wow, this is really good info ^_^.

Sorry if this is getting more and more, uhm how to empty items on inventory aside from recycling? there are some stuffs that cannot be recycled, so how to deal with this stuffs?

Btw, i am on the process of extracting image files from the asset files, hoping that it could help in the future (will be constantly updating until done :D ):

Oh btw, what does that t_tempmoney do, that makes it important?

how did you converted all of that to .png?
i tried to rename the extension to .png but it doesn't work.

Reaction score
where can we get update to the client? how can we make items?

how did you converted all of that to .png?
i tried to rename the extension to .png but it doesn't work.

i actually don't need to convert it to .png anymore i found a very good software and build it.

This guy just gave me the hint:

You might find it in NetImages folder or use UnityStudio and search for main_atlas in assets files

So download this and use depending on your OS architecture:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to setup/fix cross server?

Is there someone who could help me fix the cross server to work properly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WTF ?

Code:
2018-01-11 22:09:38: ##exception##
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:23099
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at GameServer.Server.TCPClient.Connect(String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
   at GameServer.Server.TCPClientPool.Init(Int32 count, String ip, Int32 port, String serverName)
   at GameServer.Program.InitTCPManager(XElement xml, Boolean bConnectDB)
   at GameServer.Program.InitServer()

when i run GameServer.exe it will close automaticaly within 3 sec and got the same Exception_20180330.txt in my game server folder log, How to fix this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
what should i run in server side.?
I have 4 folder in server folder Config, KF.CenterServer.Hosting, Server1, and Server9001, where the exact file need to edit IP, ports, mySql user, password on server side?

Back