Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
missing config in IIS
add type file .unity3d, .qj to solve this

You mean this?

UPD:
That solved my problem.
Just add mime types .unity3d file/download

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver close.

gLA5DIB - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how fix? not login.. register work... but login not work..

i use YNGW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It closed the server because you didn't execute the right serverID in your GameDBServer you need to put 1 in the GameDB Console and wait until it loads the files and launch the LogServer last the GameServer make sure your configuration is also correct.
Thanks works great! I also would like to know if it is possible to run the server on IOS/Android?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are looking for partner to open MU mobile version 6.0 FULL function and Cross Server! please check my signature

video demo:

Last edited:
Reaction score

how fix? not login.. register work... but login not work..

i use YNGW

Your'e using a Smali or Login API that is not compatible with the release try the original APK and used that Smali folder with your Android APP.

Thanks works great! I also would like to know if it is possible to run the server on IOS/Android?
Yes it is working with iOS but you need to sign the .ipa and you need to have apple developer license. On android you can run it with out any licenses just know how to decompile the APK and Sign with tools look at the tutorial or other release thread for mu mobile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your'e using a Smali or Login API that is not compatible with the release try the original APK and used that Smali folder with your Android APP.

Yes it is working with iOS but you need to sign the .ipa and you need to have apple developer license. On android you can run it with out any licenses just know how to decompile the APK and Sign with tools look at the tutorial or other release thread for mu mobile.

I use smali .. :88/yngw/usercenter/?user......
Say a client for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Anyone knows how to edit the First Recharge bonus? i tried to edit the following and restart the server but nothing changed.
D:\MU_Server\Config\ServerRes\1\IsolateRes\Config\Gifts\FirstCharge
D:\MU_Server\Config\GameRes\Config\RiChangGifts\FirstCharge
D:\MU_Server\Config\GameRes\Config\FirstCharge

another thing, im always getting disconnected when entering the cross server?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are looking for partner to open MU mobile version 6.0 FULL function and Cross Server! please check my signature

video demo:

if you need partner,i thing i have help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!, could anyone can help me fix the error on giftcode?
whenever I claim the items i got disconnected please help me solve the problem what is the cause of the problem?

thanks
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me also how to fix item icons which files i need to edit?
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

File :88/usercenter/ work 100% i solve.. but not work login ... yNGWLogin... Log error in sidinfo...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can tell me how to modify start lvl of char and Rebirth?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!, could anyone can help me fix the error on giftcode?
whenever I claim the items i got disconnected please help me solve the problem what is the cause of the problem?

thanks

Help me also how to fix item icons which files i need to edit?

Could anyone help me solve the problem with the giftcode please. or any idea where I can find the file causing the problem any hints please.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add bounded/unbounded diamonds? I will try change values in database but there is no result/
Or maybe there are server control panels?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help im stuck :(

How to add bounded/unbounded diamonds? I will try change values in database but there is no result/
Or maybe there are server control panels?

try this, ingame chat type: -setmaintask yournamehere 7000 click ok then under your game map should be an icon click it

Back