Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where did i find this logo screen?Its not splash,ic_launcher,logo or loadgame.I cant find it.
Thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help im stuck :(

try this, ingame chat type: -setmaintask yournamehere 7000 click ok then under your game map should be an icon click it

This don't works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any can tell me please why i get this error? server is online ISS same

FIXED.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone knows where can i find the list of exeMagic list? my wing is not properly working. ExecMagic="ADD_SETWING(12,10)"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How configure another client, i tried change all ip's and version.xml in assets folder but he still says that the wrong version. Maybe need change somewhere else?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hola habla español amigo mi skype es gamecenterperu haber si me da una manito

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could anyone help me solve the problem whenever I extract the items from mailbox I always got disconnected then when I reconnected the attachment is gone. anyone has the same problem before please help me fix.

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you

Reaction score
Could anyone help me solve the problem whenever I extract the items from mailbox I always got disconnected then when I reconnected the attachment is gone. anyone has the same problem before please help me fix.

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you

Item in slot 5, not have in your server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to change the apk icon? thanks a lot in advance...

Back