Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can someone help me?
I buy diamonds in the api, it shows that it was bought but when I look at the character, the diamonds do not come.

https://imgur.com/85pCq3i

I think your problem is in api

someone can tell me where I edit, to give vip 6 when creating character

another question
where is the giftcode, second someone has web panel for 2.6 with donation of paypal

You can edit the first task reward. Put vip box in reward.

I think thats the only way. Because you dont have a gs to work scythusparam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I have this problem with some users.blocks accounts.when I delete the account registered in t-money in the DB, it arrives to solvece, but this happens every so often with different users.where can I deactivate so that I do not block accounts

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my Luck Wheel suddenly disappear i didnt notice what i did to make it disappear.. anyone please help. thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
panel admin by Zythe files: https://mega.nz/#!P5hmXaKa!Ir8EePKp7MvPdcsmWQT2wPiTm8Xp26i9R9k-jxcwOdc

Work in D:\ xaamp port 8080

GIFT CODE WORK but no have items. Empy.does anyone know how to fix this ?

Client 2.6.9 Mini Apk + ZIP Autoupdate Folder:
Client 2.6.9 Full Apk :

Reupload Please favgames :cheers:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help how to disable the CC of T-Money.the CC blocks accounts does not allow to enter the game.I was looking at another databace, in the DBgameserver log there is a registration difference without CC and registration with CC.I hope help how to disable the CC of t_money

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this? It is impossible to use any pet function. all items with 0 points please help
[/URL]

Does anyone know how to fix this? It is impossible to use any pet function. all items with 0 points please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, do you know how to edit the placeholder text in my username box? its says "Email/Username" i want it to be Username only. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does this mean i cant figure it out

https://imgur.com/a/5Rf85S5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use open port checker tool, and it says port 3001 is open, i did inbound rule and outbound both

Back