Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me where can I download a fresh Eng client for this server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help?
[/URL]

nothing works on the pet part, it is not possible to raise the level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anybody encountering the auto banning in game? some of my random accounts are getting banned automatically.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you exactly configure it?

or is there a way so that you can add bound or unbound diamonds in dungeon events????
@Mc Limu

take a existing line as example and test it

<Goods ID="1190" Fixedaward="" MaxList="1" GoodsID="5058,0.5,1,-1,-1,-1,-1|5059,0.49,1,-1,-1,-1,-1|5061,0,1,-1,-1,-1,-1|5064,0,1,-1,-1,-1,-1|70090,0.01,1,-1,-1,-1,-1|" />

goodsid='1190' i think is the drop code in monsters.xml dropID
i don`t know what maxlist is, probably the maximum number of items that will fall or some kind of restriction

and the next one is GoodsID="5058,0.5,1,-1,-1,-1,-1" so it`s Goods ID, then the chance of dropping, amount.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anybody encountering the auto banning in game? some of my random accounts are getting banned automatically.

I have the same problem too.remove the row of the blocked character in t_money, every time you use diamonds you block, compare with another DB look at the CC record of t_Money.here an image capture of the record.

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi guys, I want to ask 2 questions:where I modify:- Drop of the Boss- Where I modify training Costs

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to ask 2 questions:where I modify:- Drop of the Boss- Where I modify training Costs

find the boss name in monsters.xml then look for it`s dropID. that is the ID in monstergoodslist.xml

i think training costs is bugged? get some things from it and then relog your character, i think it resets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same problem too.remove the row of the blocked character in t_money, every time you use diamonds you block, compare with another DB look at the CC record of t_Money.here an image capture of the record.

When i tried to delete the row of the character in the t_money, it will be unbanned but the unbound diamond is bugged, it shows the amount of diamond but he cannot used it, its like its doesnt have any diamond at all.. This only happens in few account, is there any possible solution from this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this quest cant continue

could anyone give me the systemtask.xml files

already figure out the problem.

How to solve this everytime I open the game I it always downloading update

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how to fix this quest cant continue

could anyone give me the systemtask.xml files

already figure out the problem.

How to solve this everytime I open the game I it always downloading update
for first, need more leve for that quest,

and for second, send me you index.xml i check the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for first, need more leve for that quest,

and for second, send me you index.xml i check the problem

Thanks for the info already resolve the problem.

also how to fix character can't buy in mall shop it says limit in purchase -4.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know where do I edit the pets types that can appear here?
download - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What requirements must the VPS have to install a server of mu origin?

Reaction score
i check my t_inputlog and i have zoneid on the table bro

Try to execute this script.

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `t_tempmoney`;
CREATE TABLE `t_tempmoney` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`cc` char(64) DEFAULT NULL,
`zoneID` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`uid` char(64) NOT NULL,
`rid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`addmoney` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`chargetime` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '1900-01-01 12:00:00',
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,
this is Ethan Root, the Server you have to use it may depend on the condition for what purpose you want to use it. For general use, I will advise to use Server 9001.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server file marriage system has some problem. when try to divorce someone it will just say marriage function is not opened even if you have a wife already.

Back