Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
I have lv100 rb 13 maintask 8888
but can't enter cross server

ackemina - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums

Who can help me fixed. plz

Make sure you have run all server and config ip and port in db.

I have lv100 rb 13 maintask 8888
but can't enter cross server

Who can help me fixed. plz

Make sure you have run all server and config ip and port in db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
original file cross-server still this problem.

if have can help me fixed i'll donate!

Reaction score
1. Pls, use gm command make your char up to lv 100 rb 15 and maintask 8888
2. In api/bin/use.dll

Okay uhm the cross server is now working, make sure that in database > mu_kuafu > t_server_info the server ids are 1 and 9001 and not something else.

How do you edit those .dll?

I just noticed that VIP recharge is not accumulated? Like if VIP 8 requires 500k diamonds, you cannot buy 200k and 300k and you will be VIP 8, you need to buy 1 time 500k!, how to change this scheme? Or anyway, where do i edit the diamond recharge requirement for VIP? this amounts are too high?

and can someone please guide me on how to translate these texts?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay uhm the cross server is now working, make sure that in database > mu_kuafu > t_server_info the server ids are 1 and 9001 and not something else.

I just noticed that VIP recharge is not accumulated? Like if VIP 8 requires 500k diamonds, you cannot buy 200k and 300k and you will be VIP 8, you need to buy 1 time 500k!, how to change this scheme? Or anyway, where do i edit the diamond recharge requirement for VIP? this amounts are too high?

1. Rechage in user.dll
2. Translate text in assembly-cshard.dll or use eng client of other private server.
How to edit dll pls follow gg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

in muvip.xml in the files and in the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, error in the logs server1, tell me where to look!

2018-03-13 15:00:05: ##exception##tcp://127.0.0.1:4000/KuaFuService/JunTuanService.soap at KF.Client.JunTuanClient.GetJunTuanBaseDataList(Boolean wait) at GameServer.Logic.JunTuanManager.TimerProc(Object sender, EventArgs e) at GameServer.Core.Executor.NormalScheduleTask.run() at GameServer.Core.Executor.ExecContext.ThreadProc() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not swing 3/3, writes 404 error, the files in the folder is, what's the problem?

Who does not shake 0/3 There is a solution!We open the IIS by clicking on the server (not on the sites) in the center we find MIME TYPES we go in and click the Add... button. In the field name we enter .unity3d in the Mime type field we enter the units3d/units3d click add, restart the IIS we get updated 3/3!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not swing 3/3, writes 404 error, the files in the folder is, what's the problem?

Who does not shake 0/3 There is a solution!We open the IIS by clicking on the server (not on the sites) in the center we find MIME TYPES we go in and click the Add... button. In the field name we enter .unity3d in the Mime type field we enter the units3d/units3d click add, restart the IIS we get updated 3/3!

very good! i agree!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And need add .png.qj file but i do not know how

Back