Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Mobile [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can try open it without shortcuts.
Personaly i create all shortcuts by myself.
i start the server without any errors but now my problem is with web or client side (i dont know exactly),so i am not sure if the server work fine!

add skype me please ; santitep jureepong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can try open it without shortcuts.
Personaly i create all shortcuts by myself.
i start the server without any errors but now my problem is with web or client side (i dont know exactly),so i am not sure if the server work fine!

What your problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What your problem?
I think my iis its not ok but i am not sure.Anyway i cant connect with ackemina .apk on my server.
In packet capture i got one ip(192.168.0.100) and i didnt find it(i try dnspy)
i change all ip in smalconf D and H .Also i change version with the one of my iisweb but stii got nothing:)
And ackemina apk its configured to update because has 90mb!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TAxi : make a full client for test version.xml >>>> <PackageType IsMiniPack="false" />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think my iis its not ok but i am not sure.Anyway i cant connect with ackemina .apk on my server.
In packet capture i got one ip(192.168.0.100) and i didnt find it(i try dnspy)
i change all ip in smalconf D and H .Also i change version with the one of my iisweb but stii got nothing:)
And ackemina apk its configured to update because has 90mb!

Problem in dll and www, all fixed. Done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eroor260 - [Release] Sv + client mu mobile 3.0 englist 95% by ackemina - RaGEZONE Forums
Now i have this one :)).Anyone know what is this? Every time when i restart the server i got this error and i cant login anymore with this account.
If i creat new one everything its ok until the next restart!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are not install, I will install 1 version of vmware for your friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are not install, I will install 1 version of vmware for your friends
Thank you .I installed the server and client (thanks to famaster).All work fine until i restart the server.
I just want to find solution to resolve this error!
Thank you again !

as what people say this one got some missing files
Do you know what are the missing files?Probably my error coud be this missing files!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 162197
Now i have this one :)).Anyone know what is this? Every time when i restart the server i got this error and i cant login anymore with this account.
If i creat new one everything its ok until the next restart!

chec the accounts table and see if the account still exists, and check the token also, i think it might be from SidInfo in the way you get the token or something

My problem is constant 9999ms ping and continuous disconnections, anybody have any idea about that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chec the accounts table and see if the account still exists, and check the token also, i think it might be from SidInfo in the way you get the token or something
Thank you.The account exist in t_users table.I log in with the account and pass and after i got this eroor.

My problem is constant 9999ms ping and continuous disconnections, anybody have any idea about that?
do you installed n vps? Coud be vps problems(network or something)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you installed n vps? Coud be vps problems(network or something)

nope. it`s actually on my internal lan. but can you confirm you don`t have the same problem ? like 9999 ms right when you get into the game?

Thank you.The account exist in t_users table.I log in with the account and pass and after i got this eroor

is your password in md5 format or plain? it should be md5
do a account and check the token field, restart the server see if anything is changed

you can also look where your sidinfo file is and check the error log

it worked since first try for me, didn`t do too many settings

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client 2.6.9 Mini Apk + ZIP Autoupdate Folder:
Client 2.6.9 Full Apk :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

9999ms ping, pls use orther client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope. it`s actually on my internal lan. but can you confirm you don`t have the same problem ? like 9999 ms right when you get into the game?

is your password in md5 format or plain? it should be md5
do a account and check the token field, restart the server see if anything is changed

you can also look where your sidinfo file is and check the error log

it worked since first try for me, didn`t do too many settings

I dont have the same problem.My ping its 130 to 200 maxim!So i think is your host or internet!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno what to say about internet guys. since i`m running it on local area :p

i tried to start another GameServer i had while the DC window appears and then everything works, green ping and everything. but i can`t log in with that GS version, so i`m back at square one :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno what to say about internet guys. since i`m running it on local area :p

i tried to start another GameServer i had while the DC window appears and then everything works, green ping and everything. but i can`t log in with that GS version, so i`m back at square one :p

yeah problem solve!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah problem solve!
i try to reply to your pm but i cant!

Every one know how do i stop this?? Its a kind of all server settings and i dont know why is there:))

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back